MBB 4

"Look at what you did... Now I won't get a chance from him! All you gotta do is stay away from them, from gryffindors. All you gotta do is apolog-" Jimin is cut off as a voice was heard.
"That is not a way to tell your friend to apologize" Jimin knew it was Jungkook, he knew the younger's voice too much. He looked back, letting go of his friend's collar and smiled awkwardly.
"Oh... Uh... Jungkook..." He stutters, hearing his friend snicker. He nudged him, stopping him from laughing.
"Is that how you treat your fellow slytherins? I'm glad I wasn't one then" Jungkook says, crossing his arms as he raised his brow.

"No... Uh... No, he just did something bad-" Jimin was cut off again as Jungkook stretched his arm in front of him, indication for him to stop talking.
"That's not one way to teach him a lesson then" Jungkook says before he left. Jimin sighs, facepalming himself before hearing loud laughter. He glared at his friend, making him halt to a stop and gulp.
"Don't fucking laugh or you won't be having your throat again" He says, leaving his friend alone.

Jimin stared at Jungkook from a far, the only he could do as he was prohibited to go closer to him.
"Why do you even like him so much? Like, he isn't those-" Jimin cuts his friend off, shaking his head as he slapped his hand over his mouth.
"That's none of your fucking business" Jimin says as he rolled his eyes and went back to staring at Jungkook.

"What's your relationship with Jimin? Like he always stares at you, like right now" Jungkook's friend says. He looks back, seeing Jimin avoiding eye contact. He sighs, rolling his eyes.

"Nothing, I don't know... But he always says that he likes me... I think he's joking but yeah"

 I think he's joking but yeah"