MBB 6

"What the fuck? What's their relationship?" Jimin asks himself as he stared at Jungkook and Eunwoo from a distance

"You're jealous, I can see it" Yoongi says as he nudged Jimin, laughing. The younger rolled his eyes, scoffing.

"Your boyfriend is staring at us" Eunwoo says as he nudged his friend. Jungkook looks back, seeing Jimin, who stared at them. He sighed, looking back at Eunwoo.
"He's not my boyfriend-" Jungkook is cut off by Eunwoo covering his mouth.
"Yet" Eunwoo says before smirking. Jungkook removed Eunwoo's hand away from his mouth and rolled his eyes.

"Are you sure you two aren't together? He looks like he's so jealous about me talking with you" Eunwoo says as he nudged his friend. Jungkook sighs, looking at Jimin who avoided eye contact. He decided to confront him. He excused himself and walked to where Jimin was at. He tapped the older's shoulder, who turned back and hummed.
"Yes, ba--Jungkook ah?" Jimin asks, smiling. The younger rolled his eyes, scoffing and crossed his arms.
"Why are you looking at us, me and Eunwoo, all jealous?" Jungkook asks before he gasped as Jimin pushed him to the wall.

He was about to get away but Jimin as trapped him in between his arms.
"Because I like you, don't you see that?" Jimin whispers, while Jungkook sighed.
"But-" He couldn't get to finish his sentence as a pair of lips connected with his. He gasps, pushing Jimin away.
"Why'd you do that?" He asks, glaring as he wiped his lips.
"Jungkook, just give me a chance... Be mine" Jimin begged, making the younger stop. Jungkook gulps, biting his lips and fiddled with his fingers.
"How? You haven't even showed me how much you love me? I can't answer you if you didn't, that will look like you forced me-" Jungkook is cut off as Jimin puts his finger on his lips, smiling.

"Then I will"