MBB 7

Jungkook smiled as he grabbed the letter one Slytherin gave him

Jungkook smiled as he grabbed the letter one Slytherin gave him. Of course he knew it's from Jimin. The older had started courting him from that day on.
"Ohhh~ a letter from your boyfie" Eunwoo says as he nudged his friend.
"Where's the flowers?" Eunwoo asks, wiggling his brows.
"You knew I'm allergic to it, right?(His 'FlOwER, fLoWeR' will still stay iconic even after finding out he's allergic to it 😭)" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes.

"Oh yeah, but does Jimin know?" Eunwoo asks, smiling.
"Of course" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes for the second time.
"Come on, class will start. You can read your letter later" Eunwoo says and dragged Jungkook to class.

Jimin winked at Jungkook who looked up for a few seconds from his book. The younger laughs, shaking his head. He looked back at his book, making sure it covered his face to hide his now red cheeks.
"Ohh-" Jungkook cuts Eunwoo off before he could even talk.
"Stop or this book will leave a mark on your face" Jungkook threatened. His friend lifts his hands up in surrender, not wanting to get a bruised face.
"So, how is the courting doing?" Eunwoo asks, clearing his throat as he changed the subject.
"It's okay" Jungkook says as he flipped pages.

"Maybe take a break from reading, Kook" Eunwoo says but the other just shook his head.
"I like reading, what do you mean?" Jungkook says, frowning.
"Well, yeah, but... I give up, continue reading" Eunwoo says, sighing.

"So, when are you gonna answer him?" Eunwoo asks as they walked to their rooms. Jungkook stared at the letter, sighing.
"Let's wait for a few weeks or something" Jungkook says and hid the letter as a professor walked by.
"You sure? I'll kill him if he hurts you" Eunwoo says as he pats Jungkook's back. The other nodded, laughing after as they got in their room.