MBB 2

Jungkook gasps, seeing one of his friends fighting with one Slytherin.
"Hey! Hey! Stop!" Jungkook yelled, grabbing both of their attentions.
"What's happening here?" He asks, his friend growled and glared at the slytherin.
"He was the one who started it! He told me that gryffindors are weak" His friend says, grabbing his hand and hiding Jungkook behind him.

The slytherin winks, making his friend cringe. Jungkook glared at the slytherin, walking away with his friend.

Jungkook saw Jimin, and he decided to confront him about his friend. Walking in front of the older, pushing him.
"Calm your friend, he almost killed my friend" He says before walking away. Jimin frowns, until he saw one of his friend, laughing.
"What did you do?" He asks, mad. His friend puts his hands up in surrender, still laughing.

"What? I just messed with one of his friend" His friend says. Jimin growls, grabbing his friend's collar and glared at him.
"I told y'all not to mess with one, I mean even ONE of his friends, or even gryffindors, even if you hate them" Jimin says, rolling his eyes.

Jimin approaches Jungkook, grabbing his wrist.
"What do you want?" The younger asks, raising his brow.
"I'm so sorry for what my friend did, Kook" Jimin says, his voice sounded sincere and Jungkook believed it.
"Okay, okay, but tell him not to do it again or I'll literally use my wand on him" Jungkook says, nodding. Jimin smiled, while the younger had a small smile on.

"Uh... Can you let go now?" Jungkook says, referring to their hands.
"Uh... Oh, okay" Jimin says, scratching his nape as he lets go of Jungkook's wrist. The younger bowed before walking away. Jimin stared at the younger walking away before getting startled by a tap on his shoulder.
"You're a slytherin, Jimin, you should be hating them" His friend says. He scoffs, and shook his head.

"No, now leave me alone"