{ 6 } Expectations VS Reality

At a secluded corner of the living room...

"Ah!" the ice- elemental smiled at the immaculately laid table, books stacked out proportionately and stationeries arranged orderly. An amber blown lantern hung over a prominent antique rug which covered most of the marbled floor. The overhead illuminator casted a dim romantic glow over the veneer and exquisitely smooth wooden table. The Ice manipulator also has a few tricks on his own, like creating little ice statues and decorations and even an ice box for their Ice Cocoa. To add the final touches, Ice turned the CD player on, and the popular tune of Perfect 'flowed into the grand atmosphere. With a pat on his back, Ice inhaled deeply as he sunk into one of the leather chairs, hugging his little Polar bear plush tightly. As he sniffed the notable smell of roses, the cute dreamy boy could not help but ponder about dancing with his newfound love in this dream room...

SLAM

Ice's refulgent blue eyes suddenly shot awake in shock. There was his brother, but not the mood he thought he would be in.

"I really hate him!!" Blaze's fiery shouts reverberated around the whole room, knocking off its blissful feel. The fire manipulator sent his school bag flying halfway across the room, knocking over some of the ice decorations.

That was enough to bring Ice to his senses.

"Blaze! Calm down! What's wrong?"

"It's all Cikgu! What a bl***y f***!!!!!"

2 hours ago...

"Why did you leave a blank for this question?" Papa Zola's voice echoed around the whole class, attracting the attention of the students.

The fire elemental just held his head down low, not muttering out a single word.

"ANSWER ME! Why did you leave it blank?"

Blaze was still mum.

"Don't know English is it? You want me to speak in Bahasa or Hindi? Ini kenapa kosong?! Yah khaalee kyon chhoda gaya hai?!!!!!"

That was enough to feed the smouldering flames in Blaze's eyes.

"Sir, I beg your pardon-"

"THERE IS NO NEED TO BEG!! YOU WILL TAKE THIS PIECE OF MATHEMATICS PAPER AND WORK IT OUT! SUBMIT IT TOMORROW!"

Snap~

"Isn't this a goddamn optional question? You already instructed us to choose either one of the questions to complete!" a torrent of profanities gushed out of Blaze's mouth. The fire manipulator was unable to resist his anger and flung a desk to the other end of the class. A series of gasps resonated within the class, remarking how audacious the orange eye was to confront the teacher.

"Enough!" Papa Zola's fist crashed the murmurs silent. "Justice will be met out accordingly..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~