{ 21 } Love will never die

Solar woke up and smiled. All he needed to do then was to console Ice.

...

"Why?!!" The Ice elemental raged at his fate. "Why must he die?!!!" Slamming the ball into the net, his eyes boiled with rage. "Why does the world hate me?"

The others looked at one another and shrugged again.

"I love you, Ice, as a brother..." Quake smiled and patted the Ice manipulator.

"Count me in!" the others joined in.

"Me too!"

"Me three!"

"Me four!"

"Me five!"

...

"Me six?"

Wait, what?!                   #miracle

The ice manipulator turned his head and gasped. There he was, all regenerated and alive. Everyone was shocked. Didn't he die?

Touching his face down to the body and then to the legs, the Ice elemental rubbed his eyes. Was he being tricked?

"Ice! It is me!" Blaze smiled as he brought his brother up.

"Come on guys! Give them some space!" Solar ushered everyone back into the house.

(After an evening stroll in the park)

"Are you sure it is really you?" The Ice elemental asked suspiciously, back to his usual self again.

"What makes you not believe?" Blaze stopped and looked into the soul of his brother.

"Um... you were-"

"No. I fought and won..." the fire elemental continued his stare into his brother's eyes, ignoring the blush that set in on his cheeks.

"You look really cute, Ice..." the fire elemental pulled in closer. "I have been waiting for this for a long time..." Ice just stared back at Blaze, at a loss of words. Was he going to do it?

As their lips made contact, a buzz on the fire elemental's power watch interfered with the period of love.

"Hey! Come back to the house now! It is getting late! You-" Quake's hologram was suddenly cut off by an ice right palm. "Nothing's ever gonna stop us..."

As the two lovers engaged in their passionate kissing, a feeling of fulfilment and warmth developed in their hearts. They had just the limits out of sight.

"I'm hard..." Blaze showed his signature smirk under the light.

"Is that the only thing you think of?" Ice rolled his eyes but returned the smirk. "Let's see it to bed!" Turning around, he made his way back to the house.

"Hehe... Never turn your back on me..." Blaze murmured as he readied himself. "Tag!" Slamming his brother's back, the cheeky fire elemental made a quick escape.

"Ooi! Come back here!" Ice chased his partner down the road of love, united and strong...

Isn't love perfect?

It never dies.

The end.

A/N: That's it for this book! I hope that I did not rush the ending... But do enjoy it!  

And <<Boboiboy: the superhero, the Superbrothers (3)>> is coming out soon!

Terbaik!