{ 16 } Chocolate Fondue

(At the shopping mall the next day)

"Two chocolate and fire cherry fondue please!" Amato told the cashier as he whipped out some wads of notes.

"No Dad! Just one is enough!" Blaze interjected, leaving the cashier in a daze.

"Blaze, don't you want an individual cup for yourself and another for Ice?" Amato scratched his head quizzically.

"Nah... I don't like to waste money..." Blaze smiled, "And besides, sharing is caring!"

Amato, with a face of amazement, turned back to the cashier. "Alright... a single cup it is then. And give them two spoons-"

"NO!!" Ice leapt up to his father's arm upon hearing that remark. "I mean... a single spoon would be enough!"

Amato was baffled. Ice never liked to share his food and utensils. What had gotten into him now?

"Don't you prefer hygiene?"

"But... the world is at risk of climate change... and the oceans are filled with heaps of plastic, harming aquatic plants and marine animals! Dad, just let me for once make an effort into conserving our oceans... please?" Ice looked up pleadingly, his cute face overwhelming his father.

"Okay... A single spoon it is..." Amato said without any second thoughts, pondering about the maturity and awareness levels of his children. "Here's your fondue kids!"

"Thanks Dad," the duo replied with enthusiasm as they munched on the cherries, "But we are not kids anymore!"

"O-okay... Why don't we just head to the arcade right now? I will go first and buy some tickets... You guys can take your time..." WIth that, the former superhero slipped into the crowds at the escalators.

"Blaze, did you spray perfume in your mouth?" the ice elemental remarked to his brother's continuous nods, giving his brother a 'What the hell' look.

"Well, I must ensure my lips and tongue are in their best condition today!" the fire elemental smirked at the thought of that, giving his brother the 'Do you know what I am about to do to you' look.

"Oh no, Blaze... Not here..."

Blaze's mouth crept closer to that of his brother's. "Then what? In the restroom? You know, it will be more intense there... Come here!" The fire manipulator pushed his brother to a hidden corner of the mall and surveyed his surroundings to ensure that there were no prying eyes.

"Can I?" Blaze pursed his lips as he stared intently into Ice's frantic and glistening blue eyes. Putting on his signature grin, the fire elemental swerved in to deliver his first kiss. "You know all this kissing got me all hard. How about-"

Ice shoved the spoon into his brother's mouth. "How about you taste your own perfume then? Like it? It has a terrible smell though!" The ice elemental smiled sarcastically at his brother who fumbled and struggled with the spoon. "I-ice..."

"Hehe... terbaik!"

...

"Looks like the chill of the Ice cream really froze his burning mind..." the wind elemental stared through binoculars from a safe distance. "Ooooohhh, so interesting..."

"Taufli! Let me see! Give me that bino!" Thorn stood beside him, trying to pry his brother's fingers off the binoculars. "I wanna see!!" Thorn was getting jumpy and impatient.

"Ahhh! Just look at that second kiss! Such cuteness and heat!!!" Cyclone got astounded at the sight he studied. The leaf elemental attempted to pull the instrument of Cyclone. "My turn!!"

"No Thorn! You are too young to see that!" Solar came rushing over, pulling Thorn away from the wind elemental. "B-but"

"No buts Thorn... or you will have nightmares!" the light elemental remarked, giving the biggest shock to his brother. "Ah!"

"Hey! Stop fooling around and get back to your mission!" Thunderstorm frowned and snatched the binoculars from his brother.

"Ish, Hali! I am doing what I am told to do! Spy on them!" the wind elemental let out a fake sigh, earning the attention of his siblings. This made the lightning elemental's face a little red.

"Don't lie. You are getting heaty by that view," Thunderstorm eyed his brother suspiciously.

"No! Why would I-" Cyclone was cut off. "Your nose is bleeding..." Fujoshi?

"Hey guys! Check this out!" Quake called out to the rest. Pointing at the entrance of the arcade, he warned, "There is Kingston and his gang!"

"Why the hell are they here?" Thunderstorm pondered.

"Whatever the case, be prepared to vacate the mall and fight with your powers!" Quake instructed calmly.