Beginning

Hello and welcome everyone.

This story does contain language(sorry cap), and a few triggers, if you consider them as such.

I hope you enjoy the story and are satisfied with what the end result is.

I do not own Marvel or the characters, but I do own the storyline.

Ships- Ironstrange, Spidypool, stucky, ScarlettWidow, thorbruce, hawk silver, Sam'challa, shurixmj

Again I hope you enjoy🙃 a story that was thought up while a friend of mine and me were both sleep-deprived at 4 in the morning.

Please excuse the spelling errors and minor mistakes, if I catch them I will fix them, but it's always helpful for me if the readers told me as well, thank you and please enjoy.

•~•~•
Peter's p.o.v

I was thrown into my cell, after training with the Winter Soldier. He managed to get some great hits in, while I managed to break his nose.

I crawled into my corner with my web swing, having it long enough for me to lay down and let some of my bruises begin to get better.

I soon fell into a light, cautious sleep, having a dream that felt too real to be a dream. I know I once had a family, I know that that family is gone, I saw it happen in front of me. Bullets, blood, and fire. It all went so quickly, like always.

The sound of the gun going off, feeling a desperate scream rip through my throat. The smell of gun powder and the sickly sweet smell of blood filled the room, the sound of them hitting the floor, me hitting the floor, terrified. Getting dragged away, then watched as the flames rose and took over, soon the smell of burning wood, blood, flesh, food, anything, and everything; It all filled my nose, an aroma that made me sick to my stomach. The crackle of the fire, my body hitting a wall of a van, having it speed away. Finding out everyone thought that I was dead.

I was done for.

It's funny that I have, a memory, but no memory of it at all. If that makes sense. The memory of how I got here.

"WEAPON S!" I shot up and looked around

"FALL IN!" I instantly jumped down and scurried to get in front of the commander.

"You are to be on a mission with the Winter Soldier!" The man yelled out, I nodded my head and he threw my suit at me.

I quickly got ready and stood in front of my cell door, not close enough to get hit by said door, just enough to where they can slam it open and drag me out.

Once the getting dragged part was over, I could recognize that I was in the weapon room with the Soldier. We were ordered to obviously, get our weapons, such as guns, ammo, tech, ext.

The Winter Soldier then looked at me, and I turned my head to look at him, his nose was better. I then scoffed and look away.

Why was his healing better than mine when we get about the same amount of food and water, most of the time? Does he receive benefits from the higher ups or something?

The soldier looked down and put on his mask, I grabbed the rest of my handy throwing knives and then put on my mask as well.

"All I wanted to say was good luck out on the field." The Soldier said then turned away to go face the man that would give us our mission.

No one could see the confusion on my face due to having the mask on. I quickly shook my head and went next to him, ready to deal with what was to come.

"Ah! BOTH OF MY BEST SOLDIERS! Готов к команде!" (1) The man said in English switching to Russian in the end.

"Готов к команде!" Both the Winter Soldier and I said while getting in line and ready for whatever he had to tell us

"Good, you both will go to America and gather Vibranium from the Stark Expo that is happening very soon. You are to go, then bring back what you got." He said and all we did was nodded our head's, we then were directed to a plane and taken to America for the 'Stark Expo', whatever that was.

The Winter Soldier looked at me and didn't notice that I caught him. He kept looking at me then he had a sad look in his eyes before they were quickly back to their cold stare.

Does he know something? Or was that a literal look that he gave me? A genuine look?

We would soon be in America. But it would be a while, extra time to get some of the bruises to heal.

I closed my eyes and laid my head against the metal wall, but I wasn't sleeping

"Are you ok?" Winter asked

"Why do you care," I said looking at the ceiling of the plan

"I wasn't actually expecting you to respond, normally if I talk to you you don't respond," Winter said

"Well normally I wouldn't have the energy to care, plus no one would ask as stupid of a question like you just did. I find it, intriguing, as to why you would risk getting killed over a question ." I replayed back to him

"Because I believe in hope. Do you believe in hope?" Winter asked looking at the ground. I fixed my poster and put my elbows on my knees

"Why do you ask," I say looking at him trying to get what he was thinking

"Because I believe that my friend will save me. One way or another."

"Your friend?"

"Captain America"

"An Iconic historic figure is your friend?" I chuckled "Ya ok, one problem, He's dead." I said closing my eyes and leaning back on the wall again

"Very iconic, he died soon after I disappeared."

"Then how is he going to save you if your dead and he's dead?" I asked still having my eyes closed and not really paying attention anymore

"The angles will find a way to make the uncertainty of the world make sense." Winter said

"Religious much?" I asked wanting the conversation to end

"Not really, but he believed in most of that stuff." The soldier chuckled

I finally looked at him and shook my head

"Good for you," I said

"Now answer my question, do you believe in hope?" Winter asked

"Hope is for suckers," I said then the man came in from earlier

"Change into civilian clothes, we have 2 hours till we get to the expo" the man said throwing clothes at us, leaving

I then took off my mask and put the clothes over my suit, still having my weapons on me.

I then sat back down and once again fell into a light cautious sleep, not thinking about anything in particular

•~•~•
Date Written: March 24, 2020

Words: 1199

(1) "Готов к команде" means
"Ready for command"/ "ready for the team"

Originally Published: March 27, 2020

Edited to the best of my ability-December 18th, 2020

Fixed errors- March 13,2021
June 10th, 2023