❦𝘔𝘪𝘥𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳❦

Dear lovely,

I will never get over how your eyes sparkle under the moonlight, how your fair skin illuminates under the night sky, so beautiful. You are the light that brightens my path in the dark, you are the light that I wish to never lose. I know it's crazy to say that I love you, even though we've never met, but I do. The way your face lights up with joy whenever you see that I left a letter for you to read and a beautiful flower for you to smell, makes me happy. Believe it or not I fall for you more every night when I see you. Hopefully, one day I'll be able to make an appearance and not lurk in the shadows far away. But we are closer than you think.

   Yours truly,
Midnight lover♡

Lovely's pov.

I smiled at the note my midnight lover left me as I look at the night sky. I was so curious to who this midnight lover is. I loved them more than anything, they make me feel like I belong to them, and I want it to stay that way forever. I've always wondered if it were a boy or a girl? I've never been in a relationship with a guy before, where I'm from its wrong to love someone of the same gender but, I think that people should love who they want. You can't pick and choose who you're going to fall in love with, it's something that just happens and if it turns out to be the same gender, don't fight it and try to convince yourself that your straight or whatever, just let it happen ya know. I think love is a beautiful thing and it sucks that people want to put restrictions, saying who you can and can't love. Honestly that's a crime in itself. Anyways enough with my rambling. "I guess I should get going." I say to myself. "I LOVE YOU AND GOOD NIGHT MIDNIGHT LOVER, IF YOU'RE STILL THERE." I say just loud enough but not to loud.

Midnight lovers Pov.

"Goodnight lovely." I whisper rushing to my car trying to get back to our shared apartment before he does. It sucks that I can't just tell him how I feel right to his face, I mean WE LIVE IN THE SAME APARTMENT. WE SEE EACH OTHER EVERYDAY. He's my best friend but, is it wrong to fall in love with your best friend of 15 years. "Not to me. " I say to myself as I speed down the street, hoping I get home and act completely oblivious when he comes in the door. I don't know how long I can keep this up.

❦𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡𝕡𝕪❦

Midnight lover's Pov.

After going about 80mph down the street, without getting pulled over I finally made it home. I decided to go take a shower and wait for lovely to get back home. Oh the things love makes you do.

Lovely's pov.

I finally got home trying to be quiet just in case he's sleeping, I really don't want to argue at 1 am. I heard the shower running upstairs, well I guess he isn't asleep. I went upstairs into my roommates room to give him back the SD card i had borrowed for a video. I neatly placed it on his desk about to walk out, but something caught my eye. I picked up the note and skimmed through it, my heart dropped when I seen the sign off name Midnight lover. Holy shit. I quickly placed the paper back down and ran into my room once I heard the shower water turn off. Am I really in love with my roommate?

The next day.
Author's pov.

Sam was up bright and early cooking him and Colby some breakfast. Sam made sure that he didn't burn the eggs... this time. He was so concentrated he didn't even hear Colby walk in, so he got startled when he felt strong arms wrap around his waist.

Colby's pov.

I woke up to the smell of pancakes being made. "Ooo my favorite." I say to myself. I lazily walked down the steps and into the kitchen. Sam didn't even notice, he was so focused on trying not to burn the eggs for the 3rd time this week. I lightly chuckled to myself and walked up behind Sam wrapping my arms around Sam's small waist and giving him small kisses on his neck.

"Colbs what are you doing?" Sam asked turning around clearly flustered. He put his head down and started to play with the strings on my sweatpants. I lifted his chin up with my finger and looked him in the eyes for a moment, before I leaned in and kissed him sweetly on the lips. He kissed back almost instantly and placed his small hand on my bear chest, which eventually made it's way to jawline. Sneaky. I broke the kiss and smiled at him before I spoke, " I love you Midnight lover." Sam just looked at me in pure shock.

"I love you too lovely." Sam said as he smiled, kissing me again.

_________________________________________

This was poo poo ka ka 💀 but I mean it is my first one shot so I hope you liked it. Oh and I do take request, feel free to comment ideas and I'll give all creds🙂❤

K bye lol✌🏽