𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚛

«𝙲𝚘𝚕𝚋𝚢𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟»

«11:30 pm»

I sighed looking up at the stars as I drowned in my thoughts. I just broke up with my girlfriend Millie, of 5 years. I gave her my all, just for her to go and cheat with my best friend Brennen. (🖕🏽,sorry I'll go now) I've cut all ties with him,I can't even stand to look at him. He tried to explain himself but,it was just complete bullshit. Like I seen you dicking  down my girlfriend you can't tell me 'its not what it looks like' yea,yea fuck you!(😳)

"I need to get my mind off of this." I said to myself as I got up, grabbing my keys and throwing on my shoes then walking out the door. I got in my car and just started driving, blasting 'Nothings gonna hurt you baby by cigarettes after sex'. Look I know it's not a good thing to listen to after a break up but, I'm in my feels.

After about 10 mins of driving I got  a little hungry. I seen a diner up ahead  and decided to give it a go. I parked my car and got out walking into the diner and wow, I was literally the only one in here. I mean it is almost  midnight. I made my way over to a booth and sat down. I looked over and smiled when I saw a petite blonde boy with baby blue eyes make his way over to me with a menu.

"Hi I'm Sam, I'll be your server for tonight and here's your  menu." Sam said brightly. I chuckled

"What's so funny?" He asked curiously

"Nothing I'm just awkward, and I won't  be needing that." I said pointing to the menu.

"Well aren't you hungry?" Sam asked kind of concerned. I smiled .

"I am hungry, starving actually but,I'm guessing you guys have cheese burgers, fries and cookies n' cream milkshakes. Yeah?" I say smirking. Sam smiled and playfully rolled his eyes before walking away. I don't know why but,every time I look at Sam it feels like love at first sight. And it honestly feels amazing.

I looked out the window happily in my thoughts until I heard sam putting my food down on the table.

"Cheese burger and fries with a cookies n' cream milkshake." Sam mumbled. "Is there anything else I can get you?"

"Umm, a knife and two straws."

"Uh...okay." Sam said confused before saying "weird"

"I heard that." I say playfully offended. Sam came back with a knife and two straws.

"Here ya go." He says handing me the things.

"Thank you." I say smiling

"Can I ask why do you need these?"

"Take a seat." I say gesturing to the booth.

"Oh~" I heard Sam say as he blushed intensely. I chuckled at his cuteness before I cut my burger in half. I put my plate between us and put both straws in the milkshake as Sam sat in front of me rubbing his arm,clearly flustered.

"You hungry?"

"I could eat but, I don't want to eat your food."

"No its fine,really. I don't mind sharing." I laughed lightly

"Um~ thank you." He said shyly taking a fry off the plate and eating it. "So, what's your name?" He asked sipping the milkshake.

"Colby." He smiled.

"I like it." He giggled. I totally didn't just die from his cuteness.

Me and Sam talked and laughed the whole night while eating, I completely forgot about my ex and Brennen. I've just never felt so happy in my life but, I glad it was Sam to make me feel that way.

««««««««««««
𝚞𝚖 𝚑𝚒. <3
𝚄𝚗𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍