𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎...𝚒 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞

«𝚜𝚊𝚖'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟»
«𝙸𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚙 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎( 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔🥺)»
«𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚗𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚊𝚝,𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚌 𝚙𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚜»

Me and Kat just got back from our date and me and her are snuggled up on the couch watching a movie, enjoying each other's company.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I say smiling looking down at her, giving her a little peck on the cheek. She giggled and went back to watching the movie. I heard the front door open to reveal Colby. I smiled at him only to receive an angered expression and his head shaking in disbelief before he headed up stairs to his room slamming the door harshly. Kat jumped and clung onto me from the sudden noise, eventually letting go of me. I huffed and rolled my eyes at Colby's childishness.

"Hey babe, it's getting late and I'm kinda tired, do you mind taking me home?" Kat asked looking up at me.

"Yea, of course let's go." I say grabbing my keys and putting on my shoes, walking out the house.

«𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚋𝚢𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟.»

It hurts seeing Sam with Kat. It hurts knowing that the love of your life doesn't even like you back. It hurts knowing I won't find anyone like Sam. I layed down on my bed and just drowned myself in my thoughts.

«𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟.»

I dropped Kat off and came back in the the house  absolutely livid. I stomped upstairs to Colby's room and busted the door open and slammed it right back when I was in.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?! "

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT THE FUCK? YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT YOU SAM!"

"OH SINCE YOU TOLD ME HOW YOU FEEL YOU JUST EXPECT ME TO FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU?! THIS ISN'T SOME GAY FAN FICTION COLBY, THIS IS REAL LIFE! WAKE UP. "

"NO I DON'T EXPECT YOU TO FALL IN LOVE WITH ME BUT, I WOULD EXPECT IF YOU WOULD AT LEAST SYMPATHIZE WITH ME SAM! "

"SO YOU'RE SAYING I CAN'T HAVE A GIRLFRIEND AND BE HAPPY?! DO I NOT DESERVE TO BE HAPPY? HUH?"

"you do Sam, you do." Colby said completely sobbing.

"Then why do you do this Colby? Why do you not want to see me with kat?"

"Because I love you." Colby mumbled

"What?"

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU SAM! I fucking love you and it hurts to see you with somebody knowing I can't have you for myself. It hurts so much." Colby said brokenly, crying again. Wow I feel like a piece of crap, I thought to myself, rubbing a frustrated hand over my face. I walked over to him and hugged him as he collapsed in my arms hugging me tightly, crying more. I ran my hand through his brown locks.

"I'm so sorry colbs." I whispered kissing that top of his forehead, as tears swelled my eyes. Colby clung onto me tighter as I rubbed his back, rocking us back and forth trying to get him to calm down.

"Come on bubs, let's get you to bed." I say running my hand through his hair a few more times. I felt him nod against my chest andd I stood him up. I handed him his sweatpants so he could be comfortable. Once he changed I placed him in the bed and pulled the covers over him.

"Do you want me to stay with you?" I asked concerned about his well-being.

"Please." He said quietly. I took off my shoes and pants and got in the bed with him, pulling the covers over me and wrapping my arms around Colby before we both fell into a dreamless sleep.

_________________________________________𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚢 𝚒 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚖 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚕💕
«𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍»