𝚟𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚎

«𝚂𝚊𝚖𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟»

So today was valentines day and I really want to ask him out but, I don't know how he feels about me. I just wish I had the guts to tell him, but I just had to push my feelings aside and got up going to wake up Colby since we had morning classes today. But he wasn't there. I started to slightly panic but I managed to grab my phone and call him. Which I never do unless it's an emergency, in my case it is.

Ring ring ring...

"Hello?"

"Where are you colbs are you okay?" I say with tears in my eyes. He just chuckled.

"Yea I'm fine Sammy, I just got a head start on my day. I'm on my way to class." I let out a sigh of relief knowing he was safe. I can't lose my Bubba.

"But we always walk together colbs."

"I know but I didn't want to wake you, you looked so peaceful. So I let you sleep in a little." He laughed lightly

"Oh okay. Well I'm on my way then." I said calmly.

"Bye."

"Bye."

I sighed, why does this boy drive me crazy? I asked myself putting on my clothes and going into the bathroom to brush my teeth and fix my hair. When I was done I put my shoes on, grabbed my keys and phone and headed to my first morning class.

How late did I sleep?! I'm the only one in the hallway. What's going on?! I started to feel anxious and my hands started sweating. I need colbs right now. I need to hear him say that everything is gonna be okay as I hug him tightly. I love and miss him so much right now.

" Can Samuel golbach please come you the gymnasium immediately." The speaker system said, as it echoed through the empty halls of the university. My breath hitched as I started to panic. My eyes filled with tears as I sped walked to the gym. I got to the gym doors and took a deep breath, opening the doors and-

"HAPPY VALENTINES DAY SAM!" the whole campus said as the cheered and yelled, throwing red, pink and white steamers, launching pink and red glitter bombs. I laughed at all their silliness.

"Walk down the rose petal road." My friend devyn said as she placed a crown on my head, giving me a bouquet of roses. I looked around and smiled as I saw all my friends. I started walking down path and the whole gym went quiet, to be honest it freaked me out a little bit.

As I neared the end of the path I stopped in my tracks, smiling brightly as my eyes fill with happy tears. Colby was standing holding up a sign that says, "I know you hate the way I set this up but, I promise you I will treat you like the king you are if you are willing to be my valentine?" I looked back up at Colby and he had tears in his eyes smiling.

"Yes Colby, I would love to be your valentine." I say sobbing in between my words. Colby's smile grew bigger. I heard Corey yell his infamous "YEEAAHHHH! " before everyone started cheering and clapping. I laughed a little before I ran into Colby's arms, I felt so safe. We pulled away but still close to each other.

"I love you so much sammy."

"I love you to colbs." I said before closing the gap between us, kissing him passionately. It felt so amazing. Everyone started to cheer louder and a few whistles were heard. We pulled away and laughed.

"CLASSES ARE ALL CANCELLED FOR THE REST OF THE DAY, HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE!" Said the schools dean. Everyone cheered with happiness, knowing they have an early weekend.

"Come on let's head back to the dorm, I have another big surprise for you." Colby said whispering in my ear, pulling away smirking. I bit my lip looking at him up and down before nodding. He took my hand and dragged me through the sea of people. I heard some random guy say, "don't be to loud boys!" I blushed
"I WON'T MAKE ANY PROMISES!" Colby yelled back, running down the hallway with me in hand. I laughed lightly. I love him so much.

_______________________________________
𝚘𝚘𝚙 >~<
«𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍»