𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚜

«𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚋𝚢𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟»

So for a few months now I've been planning on taking Sam to Paris. I just feel like we've been drifting apart lately and hopefully this trip will bring us together.

"Oh Samuel." I sung, walking to his bedroom.

"Yess?" He sung back looking at me. I laughed

"I have a surprise for you." I said in a weird voice, sitting down in his office chair.

"What is it?" He cooed.

"You got me an envelope?? I love it!" Sam laughed

"You got me an envelope?? I love it!" Sam laughed. I shook my head and rolling my eyes playfully.

"Do you make this?" Sam asked softly, looking in my eyes. A light blush powdered my face as I nodded looking down at me feet.

"Yea." I said shyly. He hummed, satisfied with my answer. He carefully opened the envelope, making sure not to rip anything. He slowly pulled out the contents inside, he put the plane ticket to the side not even interested in looking where we were going. Instead he unfolded to love letter I wrote him that also asked him if he wanted to go to Paris with me. The letter read-

Sam

I want to start this letter by telling you that you are the most stunning boy I have ever seen in my life, both inside and out. Your bright blue eyes are like sparkling sapphires. Your hair is liquid gold, shimmering in the sunlight. Your face is straight out of a magazine, perfect and beautiful.

I'm writing this letter because I need you to know that about yourself. I need you to understand how beautiful you are to me.

I've only known you for 8 years but it feels like I've known you for eternity. So far, we have been good friends, but I can't live my life without ever having told you how I feel. I understand if you don't feel the same way, and I hope we can still be friends because I deeply care about you on both a romantic and personal level.

I just hope you know that a text from you lights up my whole day. Whenever I think about our conversations I can never stop smiling. Whenever I catch your eye my heart starts beating a million times faster. You are everything to me and just want to make you as happy as you made me. I was also wondering if you would run away to Paris with me?

Love, Colby

Sam looked at me and I started to panic. "Sammy- I'm sorry." I said whimpering, pulling my knees to my chest letting my he'd fall on them. I heard shuffling before the room fell silent.

"Don't be sorry love." Sam said sweetly, lifting up my head with two fingers. Looking at my reddened eyes and puffy cheeks. He smiled and wiped the tears off my cheek with his thumb and gave me a kiss there. I giggled and sniffled.