𝗜𝗩. 𝗛𝗜𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗙𝗘𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦

| i n s t a g r a m |

charlidamelio guess who decided to take dance classes in la? oop—2

2.3m likes | 99k comments

Comments:

user1 can't wait for videos to come out 🥰

user2 you cute thoo 😝

user3 that lip bite got me swerving 😳

dixiedamelio honestly, proud of your driving skills 😆

| present, at charli's car |

charli's pov

jesus, la traffic is so bad. the cars honking makes it a hundred percent worse. while i waited for the car in front of me to move, i looked to my right and my eyes were locked onto a child, holding a sunflower.

the first person that came into my mind was, kaycee rice. a sunflower, who would never let the world take away it's ability to bloom and shine. shit, did i just think of her again? what is wrong with me? we just met like 2 days ago. get a hold of yourself charli, you're getting crazy.

i tried my best to block my thoughts of kaycee, as it was messing with my ability to drive. i turned on the radio and to my favour, it played some of the classical musics that i adored. now this feels better.

finally, after an eternity, la traffic decided to be nice to me and went in smooth running again. the dance studio i was heading to wasn't much of a drive and so i quickly got there. there were a few cars parked at the parking lot, but luckily i found a spot right away.

right after i parked, i grabbed my bag out of my car and headed straight to the studio to prepare and stretch. i don't know what got to me but when i immediately got inside the studio, the first thing that went into my mind was, where's kaycee?

i shook my head, trying to forget i ever asked myself that question. i didn't want to get distracted and so i headed to a corner where i could concentrate and stretch. a few minutes later, Alexander Chung, the choreographer who's teaching this class finally arrived.

he greeted everyone with a smile, and immediately recognised me as a new student, "new here?" he asked me, "yes sir, excited for your class" i confidently answered him. "hopefully you'll learn something valuable from today's class and meet some new people that'll help you along the way as well. and oh by the way, call me alex instead, i don't wanna feel old." he seemed like a chill and funny guy, this'll be fun.

class officially started, but kaycee was no where to be found. "hmmm, looking for someone?" a girl asked me, shit, was i that obvious?. "oh no, i was just uhm—" i didn't know what to say but luckily alexander saved me, "alright everyone, the routine we will be learning today is Pour It Up by Rihanna." he announced to everybody.

a few seconds right after alexander's announcement, we started the choreography, but still, kaycee wasn't here. we were already half way into the song, when finally, the kaycee rice arrived, wearing tight leggings, a white caps saying weirdo on it, and a purple hoodie crop top, and it was very obvious she tried her best, not to get caught in the act of being late, i found it very adorable.

"one gentle reminder to everyone, do not be late." alexander joked in the middle of the choreo. "except if you're kaycee rice who's a genius at choreographs, and can learn an entire tour in 30 minutes, no big deal." he added, and hearing this, kaycee got embarrassed, damn is she cute when she's shy.

kaycee finally got herself together and joined the others in dancing. she danced in the back but i could see her from the mirror's reflect, and no, i'm not being creepy, just curious. we kept repeating the choreography until all of us got it, and in just a few reps, kaycee picked up the choreography, how does she do that? alexander was right, she's a genius.

"told y'all, sometimes i forget kaycee rice is human." alexander joked again, but this time, everyone was in shock and impressed with kaycee's ability to learn a choreography in such a short time period, they couldn't help but chuckle, and so did i.

we were done with the repetitions and the choreography, and so it was time for filming. the first performers were alexander chung, kaycee rice and uh — yeah, they're the only people i know who performed first. the music started and i watched as kaycee murdered the choreography, like literally.

there's not enough words to describe how kaycee makes me feel, does she make me excited? does she make me smile? i don't know, but one things for sure, she makes me happy, and that's all that matters.

she danced again, but it didn't even matter cause she still got my attention from start to finish and got me more inspired to dance, very inspired. am i really falling for her? hold on there charli, she's just a friend, nothing more.

and plus, if my parents would know i had feelings for a girl, oh boy would i be a disgrace... i just wish, they accepted me, as a bisexual. i sighed, and tried to brush off my thoughts of my parents and happily hyped up kaycee and the other girls dancing with her.

kaycee's pov

i just finished performing 2 tiring dances with amazing dancers such as alexander chung and my best friend tahani. they make me feel inspired to really do my best and to give effort into dancing, i'm grateful to have them.

but straight after i finished my dance, i saw charli hyping up the other girls and cheering them on, she looked so happy, and it made me smile as well. i went to approach her and check on her.

"how's the first class in la?" i went to put my hand on her shoulder. "o—oh, it's been great, can't wait to attend more classes for sure." she sounded genuinely happy, and i'm proud of her. "well, i gotta go, its tahani's birthday, definitely don't want to be late." i chuckled.

"oh really, i didn't know that." she sounded concerned, probably cause she thinks she was a bad friend for not knowing it was tahani's birthday. i giggled, "it's okay, if you actually wanted, you could come." wait, did i just invite her? woah kaycee, where did this confidence come from.

"really?" at first she doubted that i invited her, but a few moments later, she smiled and nodded. oh wow, didn't think she would actually agree, but i guess tahani's birthday party will be a great way for me and charli to get to know each other more and get closer.

| AUTHOR'S NOTE |
honestly excited to write some quality one on one time with charli and kaycee, oop—
what do you think of the story so far? i'm really trying my best to update as fast and as frequent as i can, so just hang on tight. teehee, see y'all on the next chapter 💛