𝗔 𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗥. | 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗟𝗬 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝟮

A YEAR HAS PASSED, everything has changed, except for one thing— the heart of charli d'amelio. it didn't matter where she went, or how hard she tried, her heart will always long for one person, and her name is kaycee rice.

in a span of a year, charli d'amelio was able to travel the whole world, down from, to africa, and even japan, name the country and charli had visited it. though every country she had seen was beautiful, the people with her, weren't.

first off, her parents, who are constantly controlling her and telling her what to do, chase hudson, some random guy whom she just met and is forced to be in love with, at this point she had no one to turn to, except dixie, her trusted wing woman, and not to mention, loving sister.

only a year has passed, but when you're not with the person you're in love with, it can feel like a decade, and that is exactly what charli felt. imagine a world without your soulmate beside you, dull and lifeless, isn't it? that's essentially what is happening to charli, starting from the day she left her home, who was kaycee rice.

every little thing reminded charli of kaycee, but two things that will never fail to remind her of the love of her life, is the sun and a rainbow. the sun, who was always there to brighten up your day even when the clouds are grey. a rainbow, so beautiful and is a symbol of hope, that there will always be a rainbow after the rain.

charli had convinced herself that there was no way out of being in love with kaycee rice, but what if kaycee rice doesn't even know about her? what if kaycee forgets everything about charli? and ultimately, what if charli finds out that the love of her life, forgot to love her?

it had been a year since kaycee rice gotten herself involved in a car crash, and in that span, she had made a full recovery and was starting to heal, except, she couldn't remember anything. she had remembered her young life and experiences, but the memories that could possibly hurt her, had been erased, and sadly, those memories contained charli.

AFTER A YEAR, charli finally got out of her brutal parents' control, and can start living her life the way she wants to, and that life, is with kaycee rice. she books a flight to la, and starts packing her stuff, she was excited but at the same time nervous, it had been a year since she's seen kaycee and her friends at la.

what will happen when kaycee meets charli again? will her memories come back? what will charli feel about kaycee having amnesia? only their hearts will know.

| AUTHOR'S NOTE |
yup, i broke my own heart making this chapter, and i'm both mad and happy about it. thank you for everyone who helped this story reach 9.6k+ reads, you all are the champs. you might have noticed i have a new format, and yes a new part counts for a new format, and i thank myself for it because the last format was just disorganised. anyways, thank y'all and love y'all, spread kindness and positivity, and see y'all on the next chapter. 💛