𝗩𝗜𝗜𝗜. 𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗙𝗘𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦

| i n s t a g r a m |

| after the hangout |
charli's pov

| after the hangout |charli's pov

charlidamelio 💛
2.3m likes | 291k comments
tagged kayceericeofficial
liked by seanlew, baileysok, kayceericeofficial & 99+ others

Comments:

kayceericeofficial thank you for coming 🥺💛
charlidamelio no, thank you for inviting me 💛

seanlew ummmm, i did not know you guys had a photoshoot together 🙄
baileysok i know right! lucky kaycee 😑
charlidamelio awww sorry guys, i totally forgot about the both of you, maybe next time.
seanlew ouch, the "totally forgot about you both"
baileysok 😂😂😂

dixiedamelio 🍵
user1 whAt is tHe meAning of thIs?!

user2 this is the shortest caption charli has done on ig, and she's known for really short captions 😳
user3 we love a short caption queen 👑

user4 sooo ChaYcee or ChaCee?
user5 first one is better
user4 i agree with you.

kayceericeofficial is now following you...

"holy shit, she followed me."

kaycee's pov

is charli okay? it's been thirty minutes and she's still not here. "kayc, are you okay?" bailey asked me, she probably caught on to my worried expression. "yeah, it's just that, charli still isn't here." i answered, with a concerned tone. "i'm sure she's on her way, you know la traffic can be a pain in the ass." bailey's right, i'm sure she's fine.

"i still can't believe that the charli d'amelio is coming here to hangout with us." sean was clearly fanboying all the way from the kitchen, while he was cooking our food. "i know right, how did you even get charli to hangout with us kayc?" bailey's right again! how on earth did i get charli to hangout with us?!

"well, we met at a grocery shop here at la, and we actually got in a bit of a disaster. you see, she probably wanted cheerios but couldn't reach it so she climbed up the shelves and i don't know how but i went into the same aisle just in time when she was about to fall from getting her cheerios and yeah, that's basically how we met." oh wow, that got me out of breath.

"if that wasn't destiny, i don't know what else is." i may have blushed a teeny bit from what bailey said. a few seconds after my conversation with bailey, we heard a knock from the door.