𝗫𝗟. 𝗧𝗘𝗟𝗟 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗧𝗛

| i m e s s a g e |

MS. RICE

CHARLI
kaycee. are you free today?

MS. RICE
wait— how did you get my number?

MS. RICE
and how are you already in my contacts?

CHARLI
just answer my question.
are you free today? and at what time?
and are your parents there?

MS. RICE
yes, i'm free for the whole day, and no? my
parents aren't here.

MS. RICE
what's going on?

CHARLI
i'll tell you once i get there.

MS. RICE
charli! seriously, tell me!
you're scaring me!

CHARLI
please, just trust me on this.

CHARLI
do you trust me?

MS. RICE
i mean this might sound weird, but ever since we met,
yes, i've trusted you since.

CHARLI
i'll be over there in an hour.

MS. RICE
oh— that fast?

CHARLI
yes. this can't wait kaycee.

MS. RICE
okay?
stay safe on your way here.

CHARLI
i will.

CHARLI
i love you.
(ERASED)

       ONCE CHARLI GOT TO KAYCEE'S HOUSE, she immediately knocked on the door, and nervously waited for someone to open it

       ONCE CHARLI GOT TO KAYCEE'S HOUSE, she immediately knocked on the door, and nervously waited for someone to open it. after a while, someone finally opened the door, and it was kaycee. charli couldn't contain herself, and rushed to hug her, she hugged her so tight, kaycee couldn't breath.

       kaycee tapped on charli's shoulder, signalling her that she's hugging her too much, and charli chuckled due to embarrassment. "i—i'm sorry, i ju—just... i just missed you." charli apologised, and the last few words that came out of her mouth, caught kaycee off guard. "what do you mean, you missed me? we literally just saw each other 2 days ago." kaycee giggled.

       charli took a deep breath and held kaycee's hand, "do you remember the first time we met?" charli asked kaycee, who was so confused. "yes? it was in a dunkin donuts bathroom line." kaycee answered. "that wasn't the first time we met." and by this time, kaycee was as confused as a fish trying to climb a tree, "wh—what do you mean?

       "a year and a half ago, me and my sister arrived at la. we visited a grocery shop near our hotel, and never in my life would i have known i would meet an angel, that was you kaycee. ever since that day, my world changed, i've been happier, i've been a completely different person, you made me the best version of myself. we loved each other, i loved you more than my fucking life, but then it happened. my parents threatened to kill you if i didn't end up with chase hudson. i was devastated kayc, i really was, i felt so fucking guilty for leaving you, and even now, especially now. now that you've forgotten me, now that i'm just a stranger to you life, now that you're not mine." after saying all of that, charli's eyes started to tear up.

       kaycee took a step back, trying to process everything that charli just said, "i—i don't understand. how about bailey? sean? dixie? kylie? how come they don't know about you?" kaycee's hand were trembling as she questioned charli, and charli shook her head, "they pretended kayc, they just pretended so that you wouldn't get hurt..."

       kaycee's head started to hurt, everything was coming back to her, all the memories, all the pictures and videos inside her head, all the trauma... it all came back. she started to breakdown in front of charli, and although charli tried to get closer to her, and tried to comfort her, kaycee pushed her away, "go away!" she repeatedly shouted. kaycee cried her heart out, and she shut the door while charli was still outside.

       charli sobbed, she just hurt the love of her life, again. she placed her hands on the door, begging kaycee to open it, but she received no reply. then, it started to rain.

| AUTHOR'S NOTE | here's the chapter most of y'all have been waiting for 🙈20k+ reads?!, y'all are the best hooman beings ever

| AUTHOR'S NOTE |
here's the chapter most of y'all have been waiting for 🙈
20k+ reads?!, y'all are the best hooman beings ever. thank and love y'all, spread kindness and positivity, and see ya on the next chapter 💛
ps. we're nearly at the end :')