𝗫𝗩𝗜𝗜. 𝗖𝗔𝗡 𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘?

| i n s t a g r a m |

dixiedamelio i don't think this needs a caption

tagged kayceericeofficial, charlidamelio
1.9m likes | 98k comments

Comments:

user1 i— my heart 🥺🥺

user2 yup, get ready to burry me. i'm dead.
user3 i got the coffin

seanlew #CHAYCEEPROTECTIONSQUAD

baileysok 🥺🥺💛💛💛

kylierice i love them. 🥺🥺💛

user4 this called me single is so many different fucking levels.

user5 they're too cute for fucks sake

user6 my chaycee heart 🥰🥰🥰

| 4 hours ago, at the hotel dining area |
charli's pov

it's been three days... three days of me and kaycee distancing ourselves from each other, i admit it was hard, and i don't think i'll ever get used to it. we're currently here at the hotel dining area, and we're all gathered for a little hangout session.

i think i really needed this hangout after everything that's happened, i don't know how long i'll have to wait until kaycee answers me, but even if it takes forever, i'll wait for her.

i was casually just hanging out with a couple of people until, dixie came up to me and grabbed me by the hand. "woah woah, what's this about?" dixie was holding my hand as tightly as she could, and led me near the stage. "tell everyone how much you love kaycee, tell the whole world how much she means to you." she looked me dead in the eyes, and i could tell she was really serious.

"w—wait what?" i hate public speaking, and so for dixie to drag me all the way near the stage and told me to tell hundreds of people that i love kaycee rice, sounds frightening to me. "you love her, correct?" she asked me, and i answered with an aggressive nod, almost breaking my neck.

"then go out there, and show people you really do." after that statement, she just handed me the microphone and left. i look at the microphone, and i look up at the hundreds of people who are possibly gonna hear me, talking about the love of my life, and i sighed, kaycee... this is for you.

i slowly walk towards the stage, and face everybody in front of me, oh shit this is really happening. "good evening everyone, my name is charli d'amelio if you already don't know. i'm from norwalk, connecticut and i arrived here at la, 9 weeks ago." i paused for a little bit, watching at everyone's reaction, some were confused, some were excited and some were... sleepy? anyways, i continued after a while, "my first day at la wasn't the best, i was adjusting to the busy industrial life, which was completely different from my hometown. if i had the choice to live in la, i would surely do, not only because it's a well known city, but because of it's people, most specifically, kaycee rice." the crowd was filled with shock and excitement, some were even blushing to what i just said.

i could see bailey, dixie, kylie and sean in the crowd, cheering me on as well, and asking me to continue, and so, i did. "i met kaycee rice, at the most unusual place... the grocery shop, and in that grocery shop, i fell for her, literally. when i first laid my eyes on her, i felt my heart beating so fast, and i found myself admiring her beautiful aura, curly brown hair, and her eye dimples, and i thought to myself this girl is so fucking lovely— oh shoot, i just cursed, is that allowed?" i covered my mouth due to embarrassment, "GO FOR IT CHARLI, YOU'RE IN LOVE, WE'LL LET IT SLIP." i could hear jojo cheering me on and screaming at the top of her lungs, and i chuckled.

hearing what jojo said, i continued, "since that grocery shop encounter with her, i couldn't get her off my head, and i thought, why the hell won't she get out of my mind? little did i know that the beautiful girl i saw at the grocery store, was a dancer, not only was she a dancer, she was a phenomenal one. she encouraged and motivated me to go to la dance classes and without her, i'd never be here, heck i wouldn't even have met bailey, sean and kylie, beautiful human beings who are so supportive. one day, she invited me to hangout, and i admit i was freaking out after she invited me, and maybe broke a chair, but that's not important. what was important was, i could spend time with her. on that day, i realised something, i think i was falling for kaycee rice." people were screaming, shouting, jumping uncontrollably and getting all giddy and shook, but i don't blame them.

"ever since that hangout, me and kaycee facetimed every night and sometimes at mornings. we'd facetime each other until we fell asleep and realised we hadn't end the call, and honestly, those facetime calls meant everything to me. i got to know more about her, my feelings grew stronger for her, and before i knew it, i have completely fallen in love with the girl i met at the grocery store." i was about to end my whole speech, when suddenly an angel walked into the dining room, kaycee rice entered. she looked at me, with a smile and everyone had no idea she was in the room.

"kaycee caitlin rice, if you could hear me right now, i promise you three things. i'll never hurt you, i'll always be with you and by your side, and last but not the least, i'll fucking love you." i know kaycee heard the whole thing i just said, and i could see her walking towards the stage slowly, and everyone finally knew that she was in the room. "THIS IS NOT A DRILL, THE KAYCEE RICE IS IN THE ROOM!" jojo was fangirling so hard, it was hilarious to watch.

as kaycee got closer to the stage, i jumped off the stage, and she jump hugged me, "miss rice, i'm glad you could make it." i smiled and winked. "hmmm, one question, why did you fall for me?" she asked me, with those cute ass eye dimples.

"you're too lovely, i couldn't help but fall for you." i leaned in, and whispered.

at this point, everyone was cheering us on and taking pictures, but we didn't seem to mind at all, we were in our world.

| AUTHOR'S NOTE |
yippee! this is the chapter i have been waiting to write, and i'm so happy i got it finished in one sitting. can't wait to write more chapters with some kaycee and charli moments now that they're finally together, and happy. i still can't comprehend how unbelievably fast this story is growing and i can't thank you guys enough. i love y'all, spread love, positivity and kindness, and see you on the next chapter 💛