Chapter 2

"Wing is bringing friends, want to activate Blue?" Tim asks turning to look at Jason.

"The Big Man said it is a test for them so, let's give them a scare. Don't tell Wing until we've got him alone," Jason replies.

"Copy, activating Blue," Tim says turning back to his laptop to input the code. 

Getting up to finish putting on his suit he calmly leans onto his desk. Jason comes up and nuzzled his neck while hugging him.

"You okay, Jay?" Tim asks running his fingers through Jason's hair to calm him down.

"Yeah just nervous the plan won't work," Jason says leaning down to give his boyfriend a quick kiss before grabbing his guns.  They have been dating for 2 years now and only the Sirens and Bats know.

"Relax Jay, we have backups, remember. One is to call in Robin. Dick should be able to keep the team in line. If not Dami will scare them into listening. All the members on the team are practiced enough to know  not to question his calls."  Tim says leaning into the hug Jason just grabbed him into from behind. "Besides, if we follow the procedure Babs will call in the girls and you know we can rope them into the plan." 

"True, hey you think Artemis and Roy would be willing to go dark when the plan gets going?" Jason says perking up.

"You'll have to ask them. Ask Kori, Jade, and Kalduar if they want to join as well." Tim says while double-checking the security system.

"Will do. I'll meet you out there," Jason says going to his computer to ask them.

"Yeah," Tim says running off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With the Team

They had just landed on the roof of the building Nightwing was going to meet them on.

"Where is he?" Wally asks nervously. 

The team is nervous being in Gotham, the most dangerous city in the world. When Nightwing came out of the shadows the team jumped before realizing he was talking to someone through his comm. The team finally heard what he was saying to the person on the other end.

He was saying, "You know how those 2 work, B, you don't know their plan till it's in motion. ..... I will tell you if we need you, B, you know this....We'll talk later."

"What was B worrying about this time?" Batgirl asks walking to the front. "He knows the boys will pull us into their plan. It's just a matter of how."

"True, I wonder what they're going to do this time." Nightwing ponders.  

"I have a feeling you will find out first," Batgirl says.

"I know it's just who else do they have on stand by?" Wing wonders.

"What are you guys talking about?" Wally calls out feeling uneasy from their words.

"You'll see soon enough. We should get going or Hood will send in Robin to hurry us up." Nightwing says walking away.

"Wait, there is another Robin?" Miss M asks confused.  

"Sure, they trained him too," Batgirl says offhandedly following Nightwing.

"How long do you think they will give us to get there before they call him in?" Batgirl whispers to Nightwing.

"I think Red will be able to keep Hood occupied for an hour, but let's say 30 minutes just in case," Nightwing whispers back. "So let's get going."

"Let's go people or there will be someone else we have to deal with," Batgirl yells getting the team moving.