Chapter 5

When Nightwing woke up he was on the guest bed at the Reds apartment. Sighing he got up and changed into the clothes they left on the bed for him. He left the room to find the 2 boys he considered his little brothers. Walking into their living room he spotted them cuddling and watching a movie on their couch. He plopped down beside them after getting some water.

"Did you have to knock me out, Tim?" Dick asked nursing a small headache.

"We needed to be believable. Besides, B said to make sure they wouldn't get suspicious. You coming with us willingly would make them wonder." Tim answered calmly.

"B also told us that we were to test the team with an average level test for us. This is something we do all the time and he knows it." Jason says pulling Tim closer. 

"I know, what was the story you decided on?" Dick asked ready to go into character.

"We chose Blue," Tim answered. 

"Figured we would go easy on them for now, it's going to get much harder," Jason said grinning like a manic.

"Should I be worried about my team?" Dick asked looking ready to bolt, even if he knew he wouldn't be able to escape.

"Not as long as they have Babs, but she is going to be in the final step," Tim answered.

"Hopefully they will have enough sense to listen to and use her words to their benefit. If not, and I hate to say it, they deserve what's coming." Dick admitted

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With the Team

The first thing the team noticed when they awoke was they hadn't been moved or harmed. The second thing was Nightwing was missing.

"Well, shit," Batgirl said startling everyone. "If they went for that plan, we're in trouble."

The rest of the team looked at the wall across from her curious as to why she said that. On the wall were 2 different colored words, a red and a blue word. The wall said, "Beware Blue!!!!"

"What do you mean?" Miss M asked confused and worried. The rest of the team on guard.

"The Reds activated 'Blue'," Batgirl said like that explained everything just leaving the team more confused.

"What does that mean?" Wally asks concerned.

"He never told you? Well, that explains why you don't have any contingency plans to take each other out. Especially your vigilante friends," She sighed. "Let's get back to the mountain so I can tell B what happened. Then it's time you learned why the Reds are feared all over the world."