COUNT TO 67

"Such a shame, the Quarter Quell, I was starting to like some of the victors

"Such a shame, the Quarter Quell, I was starting to like some of the victors."

ZAILEE BLUE WAS A CAPITOL DARLING, a favourite. She was quickly nicknamed The Sugar-coated Killer by her adoring fans in the Capitol due to the tremendous amount of kills she had, a record, 17 out of 23, in the 67th Hunger games. Of course if you were adored by the Capitol, you were wanted, practically a huge target on your back for all the particularly rich members. No you didn't get money, you were sold out, and that's exactly what happened to Finnnick Odair, but Zailee somehow dodged that bullet. But then again, people are always going to keep shooting.

However, she was never going to be able to escape, no, she was just going to be another doll that Snow controlled. He knew her weaknesses, he knew what was going to effect her, he knew how to break her.

She and Finnick used to be joined at the hip until he was chosen for the 65th Hunger games and did something he would regret forever, win. Win and survive, win and become a capital pawn, win and always live with the consequences- Zailee hating him.

Author's note

Hi! I'm Star, usually I write Harry Potter fan fiction so this is a little out of my comfort zone but since I put my other story on hiatus, I have more time to write another story. If this story is bad, then I apologise but please don't leave hate comments, I can take criticism that can help me improve on my writing but please nothing mean :)

Cover by donutfindme