Thrown into the SENGOKU PERIOD !

HI EVERYONE IT'S HAZIRAH-CHAN ! Alright i'll need to be honest with you guys on why I wrote this fanfic, the sole reason is because I'm REALLY frustrated with the MC that's just screams out your typical MC in any otome game .. so I'm here to switch it up a bit ! add up more of a fangirl and a stressed out university student's point of view ! 

         Hello everyone ! Goodmorning, afternoon, evening ! ( because Idk what time is it you're reading this ) my name is Hibiki Kurosaki ! I'm in charge as the new MC , my master Hazirah-chan assign me as ! Most of this story will be written in my POV , and only in certain scenes where it will be written in a 3rd person POV. I got to be honest with you guys, I hate it when she just decided to Y E E T me out of my world just because I have the CERTAIN skill to survive a CERTAIN world or ERA ... I MEAN I JUST WANTED TO LIVE A PEACEFUL LIFE AND SLEEP IN ALL DAY ! She is obviously, not letting me do that . Enough of my ramblings, let's just move on to the opening sequence!

         I have to be honest , I hate history .. there's too much to learn and too much historic stuffs going on, I prefer my saying of ' the past is the past, why bother ? ' , but hear me out.. even with my hatred towards the subject, I never really failed the test ! But, I still didn't do my homeworks tho.. which leads me to where I am currently, with a historical flyer in one hand and a camera on the other , not to mention my backpack which consist of a few snacks, a first aid kit and my homework assignment regarding the Sengoku period, my professor had asked us to do research on any historical site in Japan and to send in the reports later, History wasn't my major of course, I took an English degree but we always needed that extra class for the extra marks to pass our semester, so I chose History ( I regret it , I know )

         I thought about just snapping a picture of a temple and make up a story for it and call it a day, but my friend Sawamura had already done it first and let me tell you.. Professor Igeuchi wasn't having it . Sawamura failed the class and didn't earn the credits, thus he then needed to repeat the entire semester . So here I am, the place where Honno-ji once stood .. where I heard the Oda guy got betrayed by one of his friends and yadayadayada, I didn't get to hear the full story since I already fell asleep at that time . In contrary, my friend Izumi Sena was the one who hyped me up on this trip since she really admired the Sengoku period and especially about the Oda guy and his friends, but in the end .. she caught a cold and now sleeping in a comfortably warm futon .

          I didn't really know what I was doing so I started randomly took pictures of the site, as I did.. I noticed a tall figure stood across me, I swear to god I thought it was a ghost at first since he wore a white lab coat, who in the world would wear a labcoat OUTSIDE the lab ?! When I looked over to his face, that's when I realized.. he's one of Professor Igeuchi's students ! Sasuke Sarutobi, with his usually messy bedhair styled hair, Sasuke is one of the top students in Prof.Igeuchi's class.. I'm guessing he's also here for the assignment, with a goal of probably copying his project .. I approached him, " Sasuke-kun ! " I called out to him, he couldn't seem to hear me as he was too busy jotting down notes that I have NO IDEA where that came from .. I took a few steps closer trying to grab his attention until finally, before I even knew it .. I was already standing next to him.

       I cleared my throat and tapped his shoulder, he turned around to find no one within his sight .. of course with his height.. HE WOULDN'T really notice me, since I am pretty petite for a 20 years old, weighing only 40 kg and 4 foot 11 inch in height, I doubt he would ever find me . " Down here " I called out as he then turned his gaze to me, he took around 10 seconds to digest what was going on before he freaked out " GAH ! Hibiki-kun, could I ask you to refrain yourself from scaring me like that ?! " he scolded as I gave him the ' it's-not-like-I-asked-to-be-short ' glare which successfully shut him up . " I've been calling out to you for about 30 minutes ! You were so deep within your notes that you barely even notice me walking up to you " I replied as he stopped writing his notes .