chapter 11

He tried calling her went straight to voice mail. When he got to her house he tried knocking just in case the kids or car man was there. He went around to the back and opened the sliding door and immediately saw her passed out on the couch. He couldn't help the smile creeping on his face. He shut the sliding door and carefully made his way towards her. He stared at her for a while just taking her in. She looked peaceful sleeping but he knows she wouldn't feel it once she woke up from that hard couch she's sleeping on. He decided to carry her wedding style to her room and he was half expecting her to wake up but she never did. He laid her down and and these jeans and shirt she was wearing have got to go. He doesn't know how she fell a sleep in them in the first place. But he knew if he took her clothes off she'd wake up he was struggling on what the hell to do. He came here in hopes to talk to her about the whole wedding and how he felt about it. He was curious to see if his family was texting her or making meet up plans with her because that is what he doesn't want. His family and her shouldn't be together without him there. He much rather have her far away from his family but he knows them and he knows Beth. You tell them no and they'll do it anyways.

_______________________________________

Beth woke up to the feeling of her shirt being lifted up and out of fear or something in her made her swing her fist and punch whoever was taking her clothes off. When she fully woke and her eyes adjust to the figure holding his eye...

"Oh God Rio I'm so sorry" Beth said standing up from the bed shirtless with her striped pajama pants on.

Rio holding his eye very knowingly there was going to be a bruise around it in the morning. "Damn ma you can throw a punch I'll give you that".

Beth was felt horrible but she couldn't help but laugh a little. "Are you okay?"

Rio went into her bathroom and looked in the mirror. It didn't look like bad just a little swollen. "Dealt with worse".

And right of course he has. "What the hell is wrong with you? You can't just scare me like that".

Rio chuckled because yeah he forgot she would probably be upset. "Yeah now I know better".

Beth just rolled her eyes and made her way to the kitchen. She grabbed a sandwich bag and put a couple of ice cubes in it. When she returned to the room Rio was sitting on her bed texting whoever he was texting.

"Here put ice on it it'll reduce the swelling". She tried handing him the ice but of course he wouldn't take it.

"Nah I'll be alright". Rio put his phone back in his pocket and just gave her a smirk.

For a second he didn't understand why he was looking at her like that but then she looked down and right she didn't have a shirt on. She huffed as she went to put the ice back in the freezer and her bra was really starting to ache her back but she knew better than to take it off when he's here.

"Why are you here?" She asked as soon as she stepped through her door frame. She didn't wait for a response as she made her way to her closet.

"Wanted to talk to you about something" she heard her bed move and when she peeked her head out Rio was laying back on his arms legs swinging. The sight alone could make her laugh until her stomach hurt but she shook her head and chuckled instead.

"Like what?" She couldn't find the matching shirt to these pants which was odd because she always... He probably has the shirt. She settled for a basic aqua colored one that sorta matched her pants.

When she walked out he sat up and held the shirt in his hands. "You should put this one on it matches better".

Does he always have to be so... Sarcastic. "Haha very funny"