Chapter 12

Tuesday

Hi Beth it's me Gloria!

Oh hi! How are you?

Good good me and Rosa were wondering about lunch on Wednesday or Thursday whatever fits your schedule

I think Wednesday would be best

Okay I'll send you a cafe we can meet up at oh and I think you know...

Not to tell Rio

Beth heard Gloria laugh through the phone yes we'll see you then bye

Bye!

The conversation was short but it was nice Gloria seemed like a great women and Rosa was just the sweetest. So lunch with them would be perfect. But here's to hoping Rio won't find out anytime soon.
            _____        ______        ______

She woke up around 10 that morning and god she really needs to stop waking up so late. She made her coffee and just relaxed because she literally had nothing to do. Thankfully she got her usual morning call from Ruby.

R: "Hey girl"

B: "Hey yourself what's up?"

R: "Nothing just getting the kids some breakfast"

B: "Ooo are you making them pancakes"

R: "No but I am fixing them up a delicious bowl of cereal with milk my specialty"

B: "Stop your an amazing cook"

R: "Yeah but I'm just tired you know"

B: "Yeah I know"

R: "So whats up with you?"

B: "Nothing just well nothing I'm literally just sitting her drinking coffee staring at a TV"

R: "Oh how I wish to be in your place right now"

B: "Bring the kids over I'll watch them for you"

R: "Please don't temp me"

B: "No I'm serious I have a thing at 1 pm but I can watch them for a few hours"

R: "Wait really?"

B: "Yes! I'm bored out of my mind anyways I'll be fun"

R: "Will you make them breakfast? I feel kinda bad for not cooking"

B: "Sure" Beth let out a laugh.

R: "Alright be there in a few!"

B: "Okay love you"

R: "Love ya bye!"

Beth made her way to the kitchen and took out eggs because she knew Henry would want some and pancakes for Sarah. By the time the front door opened Beth was just about done with Breakfast.

"Hey hey" Ruby said waking in kids right running in front of her. "Hey this is not your house no running!"

The kids stopped as speed walked to Beth giving her a hug. "Hey guys I made breakfast so go wash your hands and come back down to eat!"

"Okay!" The children yelled as they ran to the bathroom.

"Again stop running or I won't bring you over anymore!" Ruby said sighing as she made her way to Beth.