O2:23 pm | k.hj

you were currently waiting in your dressing room alone as everyone else was making sure everything was going smoothly and to also if everything was ready.

suddenly, a knock sounded on the door and you stood up walking over to the door. opening the door you gasp at who was standing there on the other side.

"hongjoong! what the hell are you doing here?" you say surprised to see your fiancé. he looked absolutely handsome as he stood there looking at you with his bright smile.

"i couldn't wait to see you any longer, y/n. god, you look absolutely breathtaking," he says as he placed a hand on your cheek. "have i ever told you how amazing you look in white?"

"first time," you say with a joking tone. "hongjoong... are you nervous too?" you ask and he nods with a laugh.

"i've been dreaming about this day since i fell in love with you. i want everything to be perfect for the two of us," he says.

"just getting married to you is perfect enough," you say making hongjoong beam at you brightly as he leans closer to you, he was about to kiss you when someone screaming scaring the both of you.

"hongjoong! you can't be here! get, get, get!!" wooyoung was the one who surprised the both of you and before you knew it, he was whisking hongjoong away and down the hall.

hongjoong quickly blew you a kiss and winked before he disappeared around the corner and you couldn't help the butterflies that flew around your stomach as you smiled.

you couldn't wait to marry that man.