hogwarts au | c.s

"hey who is that sitting next to y/n?" wooyoung pointed towards you making slytherin!san snap his head over to where his best friend was pointing. there san spotted you and some ravenclaw sitting a little too close to be in a friendly manner. san frowned and immediately marched over to you.

shoving the ravenclaw aside, probably too harshly but san didn't care, he sat himself between the two of you. you quickly looked beside you and saw the slytherin making you smile.

"sannie!" you exclaimed as said male wrapped an arm around your shoulders before turning to glare at the male now next to him.

"who's this?"

"oh, he was just asking to see my notes from herbology since he missed the last few classes," you explained as san stared down the ravenclaw who was now starting to look uncomfortable under the wizard's gaze.

"is that so? well get your notes and leave," san hissed and watched as the ravenclaw nodded quickly before gathering his books and rushing off.

"what was that for san?" you asked as your boyfriend turned to look at you.

"he was getting to close to you for my liking. he needs to understand you're mine."

"wow, i didn't know you got jealous so easily," you say letting out a laugh as you go back to looking at the book in front of you.

you feel his arm move off your shoulder as he stutters, "i-i wasn't jealous!"

"sure you weren't, sannie. but it's okay, you're hot when you're jealous. maybe i'll make you jealous more often," you say teasingly.

san frowned as he grabbed your face and turned you to look at him. his eyes starring at you with no emotion and it makes you remember back to the first time you saw him. "you're mine. don't make me curse ever single person that dares to even blink in your directions."

you smile at him before quickly kissing him. your action catching san off guard as you pull away before he's able to kiss back, and you turn back to once again look at your book.

"you were so jealous."

"shut up."