gaming | c.s + j.wy

"hey! stop cheating!" san says as he points an accusing finger at you. you raise an eyebrow at him as the rest of your face remains unfazed.

"i'm not cheating! it's not my fault you suck at this game!" you say as a frown pulls at your lips.

"i don't suck! you're just cheating!" he says again and you quickly put your cards facedown on the table as you reach over the table to grab the male's shirt.

"i. did. not. cheat."

"yes. you. did."

"hey guys, calm down. it's just a game," wooyoung speaks up as he watches san now harshly grip your shirt, noses pressed harshly together as you glare at each other.

"stay out of this wooyoung!" you both say not bothering to look at the male.

"how can i cheat!? this is go fish!" you exclaim as wooyoung got between the both of you and finally pulling you both apart.

"i-i- you just did because how could you suddenly be winning when i was only a few cards from winning!" he exclaimed.

"because you suck at card games that's why!"

"both of you stop arguing! this is why we don't do game night anymore!" wooyoung says now glaring at the both of you. "both... both go to the room and think about what've done!"

neither you nor san argue as you get from the floor and both walk to your shared bedroom.

"nice going, you pissed him off," san said once you both got inside the room. san closes the door only until a small crack was left open before he turns to see you laying on the bed.

san joined on the bed but on the opposite end with his back to you. neither of you say anything, just laying in complete silence until wooyoung comes and joins you both.

"come on, you guys can't really be mad at each other over a silly game," wooyoung said as he laid between you two and then pulled you both into his sides. each arm holding the both of you close to him.

you look at san as you rest your head on wooyoung's chest. san only scoffs at you before turning to look away from you.

"come on san, y/n wouldn't cheat. you really truly can't cheat at go fish, don't be upset at our baby," wooyoung says as he presses a kiss to the male's cheek. san eventually looks back at you with soft eyes as he reaches over to gently stroke your cheek.

"i'm sorry for accusing you of cheating on that game, y/n. will you forgive me?"

"of course, sannie," you say as you lean over to press a sweet kiss to san. you then move away and lean up to kiss wooyoung in the same manner. san soon quickly follows suit before you all cuddle together peaceful.

"next game night we should play uno!"

"san!"