Prologue

Disclaimer: I don't own any of this Twilight characters

It was dark... It was always dark, no lights just pure and unending darkness. It wasn't uncomfortable, I set down on what I guessed was the ground, I set there not doing nothing as I have done the night before, and the one before that and the one before those two. I was deep in bless, no sound to be heard, nothing, there was just me and my thoughts.

I thought of the day I just ended, and how it went... And had to admit that it went pretty well. People here were great, half of the boys were trying to hit on me, and in all honesty it was nice. Much better than it was in my old school. Plus Mike started spending more time with Jessica than trying to win my attention and interest in him. Eric and Angela where getting along pretty well...

Classes were pretty hard to follow, but that was my fault, I couldn't focus pretty easily. I don't know why but focusing sometimes was really hard... Even remembering what people told you one minute ago was sometimes kinda hard for me, and obviously we don't have to forget my clumsiness. Whit all the things coordinated together you could probably already tell that I was a human disaster, obviously I'm joking, but yeah you could say that I wasn't the most graceful girl on the earth.

At this point it was a month that I was here in Forks, and if I had to be honest I was missing the sun a lot, I missed my mom a lot. I know that I had Charlie with me, but we don't have that kind of bounding like the one I had with my mom. With that said I didn't meant that he is bad father, no otherwise he was doing his best to as a father, the only thing that I learned when just arrived at Forks is that he can't cook, so t since the second night that I was here I started cooking.

Actually I'm pretty impressed as how he survived all those years alone. Anyway I decided to helping him out with the housework, obviously always if I had time to do them. Like, if I had a test the day after I would spend the entire day studying for it.

I was still in the dark... It was so beautiful, there I could be whatever I want without fears, so free. I would like that all this could never end, but unfortunately I was already haring the sound fo my alarm ringing in ears. So with much of my dismay I opened first one eye then the other one.

—————————
N/A I'm sorry for eventual mistakes but English isn't my main language, and also I don't have a beta reader.