IV - Golden Eyes

Disclaimer: as the same as the prologue

When I closed my eyes there was nothing, I was once again in my kingdom of darkness, my truth space where I belonged. I was there standing on my two legs when I was about to crouch down, but as I was doing so I realised something, I never dreamed of me in my full body, something was different...

I dropped on the ground, and find it strangly wet... And soft, it never was like this in my other nights. Then as some kind of switch, the darkness that was surrounding me suddenly became a forest, it kinda reminded me of the forest behind Charlie's house. I went there a few time when I needed to get away form everyone and everything, you know to take a break from my life.

It was night, and a full moon was illuminating the surrounding. I didn't know what was going to happen, I was dreaming, for the first time in years, I almost didn't remembered at all what that was feel like. And to be honest I didn't like it... I was aware of two things in that moment, the first one is that I wasn't alone... The second one that this presence was scarring the hell out of me.

So as slow as I could restrain my desire to run I started walking in the exact opposite direction of where I feelt like I was in danger.

As soon as I started walking I heard the sound of branches getting crushed by something heavy something that was coming my way... My body stopped responding to my commands, the only movement that I was able to do was turning my head, and when I did it, a pair of golden eyes where staring right at mine, and like a dark shadow it abruptly started moving towards me, it was blur, I wanted to scream in fear.

Instead I opened my eyelids to find myself again in my room, covered in sweat. It was six and thirty in the morning, I didn't heard the alarm. "Fuck" I swore to then rush to the bathroom to have a shower, which it was much needed.

I had the quickest shower I ever had, and also the coldest one.

I after my drying myself I returned back to my room, where I got dressed and prepared things for school, all my homework and books tucked it in my backpack. To that point it was time to go, I walked downstairs to find a note on the table from Charlie, the note was saying that when he came to say hi to me I was still asleep, so he didn't want to wake me up.

"How thoughtful" I mumbled sarcastically... I mean how could he have known that I was having a nightmare? He couldn't so it's not his fault, but still, I had school to attend to, and he knew my schedule... Maybe he thought I wasn't going today? Who knows.

Once inside my track and turned on the engine I swift away from home.

While on my way to my destination I heard my phone rang, signal that a message has just arrived. I didn't read it right away but I waited to have at least parked my truck in the parking of the school.

As I arrived I took my cell phone from my backpack to see who it was...

The message was from my dad, he was saying that tonight he would come back late in the evening, great I was going to be alone for a while at home, I enjoyed the loneliness.

At all once I heard the bell rang, so I flue out of my vehicle and reached for the first building where I should have had my first class of the day.

--------
N/A This is shorter as chapter because is a filler chapter, which I need in this story since is going to be a slow burn ;)

And again I'm sorry for eventual mistakes.