Four - Chair (Y) *

5k, warnings: fluff, smut: masturbation (m), somewhat voyeurism; hints of Dom/sub

summary: the next morning, you walk in on something you'd only seen in your dreams.

The next morning — Late November

You wake up with your nose pressed up against someone's chest. Tom. It smells like him, that mix of a night's sleep, musk and the prominent essence of him that you could recognize from a mile away by now. His arm is slumped around your waist and you remember falling asleep on him quite fast, head spinning with alcohol and hormones, on your side with your back to his chest, but apparently you had shifted enough in your sleep to be all curled up into him.

You lift your head a little and find it's been tucked under his chin the whole time, your arms stuck in the middle with a faint set of ant-like tingles going up and down your cramped-up muscles, with one of your legs in between his for some reason. It's a strange position, but it's warm, so you hum into his chest and feel him hum and shift slightly as though he's been watching you for a while.

Your breath hits the hollow between his collarbones and bounces back onto your face, hot and wet and with a strong scent of morning breath, so you inhale and move back to look up, croaking, "'orning."

"Goooood morning," Tom sing-songs, tone swarming with joy, and his hand comes up to your face immediately poking the tip of your nose. "Boop."

"Noooooo," you whine, adjusting your body to lie properly on your side with your head on the pillow and your face into it. The memory that justifies his teasing falls like rain into your mind, unavoidable images of your drunken antics. "Don't bring last night into a conversation so early in the morning."

"You're fine, I'm only joking," he says, sounding complacent.

"It's your fault," you say, shifting so that you're turned to him again. Just in time to see him gaping at you. "You let me go around telling the guys their noses aren't cute. What kind of friend — no, wait, actually, what kind of brother are you?"

"That shit was hilarious," he teases you, and you're not sure if he understands how self-conscious you feel now after the stunt you pulled. It's true that he's known the other guys for much longer than you, but they're your friends, too. "But, hey, I'm sure they don't really mind."

"Oh, no, I'm gonna have to face them today, aren't I? I can't even—" you continue whining, but Tom stops you with his soft words.

"You'll be fine, stop being so paranoid about it. They adore you and probably didn't even care," Tom points out with a small laugh, running his hand over your hair, fingers getting stuck on any loose ends. You stop fidgeting, but don't look up, listening to him talk as you set your forehead on his shoulder. "If anything, you should be worried about facing me. You nearly jumped my bones last night, remember?"

"Oh noooo," you practically sob, dragging your vowels and rolling away from him. He chases you until your back is perfectly slotted against his front, as you add, "I thought that had been a dream."

"It seemed like it, but it's all true."

You can tell he's teasing you about it, being the cheeky little shit he always is, and you know he wouldn't call you out on something like that in offense. As a joke, definitely, but nothing else.

Still, you only say, "You sound so smug, oh my god. It was embarrassing."

"Not at all, look at me," Tom pleads softly. "It's not embarrassing that you're attracted to me, quite the opposite. In fact..." He trails off almost dramatically as you turn your head to look over his shoulder and half-face him. "What I'd be embarrassed about is if you had said my nose wasn't boopable and that you wanted to fuck any one of the others."