Chapter 1

Marlene's p.o.v

Luca❤️

Luca❤️
Alright, I'm sorry babe. I told her not to talk to you or even look at you.
I swear there's nothing between her and I.
Those tiktoks don't mean anything.
I love you not her.
Baby answer, please

Marlene🥰
Luca, we're dating she shouldn't be all up on you like that wtf?
If there's nothing between you guys then why the fuck did you do those videos i don't care if they're just tiktoks.
Luca I look stupid when you do tiktoks like that with her.
If you wanted her why didn't you tell me? Instead of leading me on and promising something you couldn't even keep? Do you not realize what that makes me do? I have to question myself about our relationship and if it's actually going to work out. Luca, you had my heart but I don't know if I can keep going on like this.

Luca❤️
Babe don't say that!
I wasn't leading you on, my love for you is still there it's always been there. Every single kiss, hug, dance, video, picture and I love you meant something it always did. Don't do this to me. I know I fuck up all the time and I admit it I'm sorry but please don't leave me I need you and you need me. We've been together for a year and eleven months, babe. Just stay with me I can't do this with out you. You know you are all I ever want and need, and I have that.

Marlene🥰
All of that for sure didn't mean anything to you if you let her do that to you. And it's not even the tiktoks they showed me pictures and videos of her sitting on your lap and her hugging you like I do. Her touching your face and hair and hand. Her all over you and you letting it happen knowing I would find out. 1 year and 11 months clearly don't mean nothing to you if you do stuff like this when I'm not around. If I'm all you ever wanted and needed why can't you just treat me right? I treat you the way I want you to treat me. I love you and have patience with you and adore you but you barely show any of that to me. Luca I want something that's real something that means something to me and someone else. I don't want no jokes or anything. We probably are better off with out each other.

Luca❤️
I'm sorry I really am but please don't leave me babe. I know I don't treat you right and I'm sorry. I am that someone else our relationship means everything to me trust me it does! We aren't better off without each other. Remember when we were talking and took a break? We both weren't the same we cried for nights and days, we didn't go out or do anything. We couldn't even leave our own rooms.

Marlene🥰
I was 13 you were 14 . There's a difference. I love you but like I said I can't go on like this if you can't treat me right and respect me.

Luca❤️
Marlene, you are my world and I would trade anything in the world to have a family with you and die old with you! I love youuu! I always have.

Marlene🥰
How can I be for sure? How do I know I should trust you Luca? I don't want no one but you, but if this isn't working out I rather be crying then get my heart broken so many times by your mistakes.

Luca❤️
Please? I'm sorry I'll never do this again. I know we're miles away but you can come there's still a day left. Anyways after playlist remember we go to Disney world for a day? Please babe?

Marlene🥰
You know what. Ill just stop arguing I know we're going to be next to each other for 2 days straight so might as well makeup. And plus I'm on the plane already omw. But don't expect me to act all nice when I see Danielle.

Luca❤️
So are you coming rn?

Marlene🥰
Luca I'm already on the plane😂

Luca❤️
Oh yeah right
Ok well how long do you land?

Marlene🥰
I land in a  few minutes when I get to the venue it'll be like 5:30 a.m

Luca❤️
I'm going to pick you up

Marlene🥰
Luca you won't make it on time.

Luca❤️
I'll be there in 25-30 minutes just tell me where you are going to be at:)

Marlene🥰
Luca it's way too early

Luca❤️
See you in a few babe;)

I put down my phone and think how stupid I look. He made this mistake like 3 times already. I don't know if I'll be able to control my anger. Im not from Canada I just moved there because my mom wanted to be away from my dad. I'm actually from the US not from Canada. We land in 2 minutes I text him where I'm going to be at. I know I'm supposed to be mad at him but honestly I haven't hugged that kid in a while and it bugs me. We landed and they let us get off the plane. Oh, sorry I forgot to introduce myself! I'm Marlene I'm 14 years old and I have a tiktok boyfriend, Luca. He's the best but like everybody else he makes mistakes, a lot. I'm a actor and a singer on the side. I do tiktok too but not as much. I have 7.2 million followers. I love my friends and family from my actual home state and also from Canada. My life's pretty hectic. I have a lot of drama with people because of Luca, I could name two. Sissy and Danielle Cohn. Let's just say everybody wants Luca, but they can't. I got off the plane and got my stuff it took about 12 minutes. Then I went to go and get a snack since I was hungry I don't like airplane food as much. I got a yogurt with fruit and granola I ate it while going live on Instagram. I was on it for a few minutes until Luca texted me saying he was waiting for me.
Me=alright I'll go live on here or tiktok when I can. Love you all have a nice day!
I get off and walk to where he said he was. He looked at me and ran to me smiling he hugged me tighter then ever. He picked me up and spins me around
Luca=you're supposed to hug back
He says letting go and putting his hands on my waist
Me=no
Luca=Babe
He frowns I look away
Luca=I'm sorry
He kisses my cheek and grabs my chin with his thumb and slowly turns it to him. We lock eye contact
Luca=I missed you
Me=no you didn't
Luca=yes I did babe, I missed you, every part of you
He whispered in my ear
Me=nasty ass
He smiles
Me=did you order a Uber or something?
Luca=yeah I did
I give him a kiss on the cheek
Luca=I deserve one on the lips
Me=you don't even deserve one
Luca=a tiny one?
I smile and kiss him on the lips and let go
Me=let's go I think that's our Uber
He checks the license plates and it is we go in and sit down the man helps Luca with my luggage. The man drives us to the venue. We get off and I give him a 10 dollar tip.
Me=thank you sir
Man=my pleasure stay safe!
Me=you too, drive safe!
Luca grabs my luggage and we walk
Luca=whatever im going to do I'll tell you
Me=Luca no, I don't want to seem like I'm controlling you cause I'm not. Just don't do anything stupid.
Luca=alright
We get to his room it's already 6:00 a.m he turned on the light big mistake.
Me=turn it off they're sleeping
I whispered to him he nodded no and smiled
Me=it's too early let them sleep
Then they all started to wake up one by one

.

.