Chapter 22

Marlene's p.o.v

We got to the house and I went inside. I looked at roxi she was in her cage
Me=why is she in her cage!!
I said as I let her out and she ran barking up to my room I'm assuming. I walked to my room and the door was closed I opened it and the blinds were shut and the light was off. I turn it on and there were presents on my bed, food baskets, string on my ceiling, balloons on my floor and a note on it.
Me=what the fuck?
I walk up to it and read the note

Happy early birthday Marlene!
We just heard on the news that we're having a emergency lock down cause of covid. Which also effects your party:( we know how much the party meant to you but mom is postponing it to next year if you're down! Love you so much Mar and thank you for being the best little sister to all of us:)
Sincerely,
Your brothers

Me=wow well there goes my party
I felt someone cover my eyes
Me=bruhhh
I touch their hands and it was Mar
Me=mar I know it's you
He takes his hands off and I turn to see the boys holding more presents and food.
Ruski=they're supposed to be at home but they decided to stay for a bit
Me=why?
Malcom=well first I wanted to apologize and I took care of everything. I'm sorry Mar
We looked at each other
Malcom=you forgive me?
Me=sure
He sighed
Jules=we had presents for your party already but since you won't be having it we decided to give them to you now
He smiled
Marti=open them

|Later that night|

After our little hang out the boys had to leave. I hugged each of them tight and told them that I loved them and would miss them. We found out tonight the lock down was going to be extended for a long time.
Me=bye guys!
Malcom=wait one last picture!!
We all agreed and we took a group picture. Then Jules pulled out his phone and it turned into a little photo shoot. I handed my phone to Malcom and he took pictures of Ruski and I. I got on his back and we took pictures. Then Malcom took pictures of mar and I. I got on his back as well then I got off and he put his arm around my shoulders and leaned his head on mine.
Jules=YOU NASTY FUCK!
We all looked at them
Me=what?
Jules=he farted
We all laughed and took more pictures. Then Malcom and I took more pictures together and lastly we took a picture that ended up being a video since marti presses the wrong button.
Me=you pressed the wrong button!
We all got out of frame and Ruski grabbed my phone. Then he put my phone up showing us. We all stopped once my mom told us they had to go since it was really late.
Me=bye guys!
They all said bye and left.

|A few days later|

I woke up and went to take a shower and did my hair. I changed into jeans dark grey jeans and my adidas black hoodie with my Air Force 1's.
Me=now for my hair do I straighten it?
I contemplated for a bit but decided to straighten it. I did my daily morning routine and went downstairs. I seen that my mom had prepared breakfast and so did Alex.
Alex=HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FAVORITE AND ONLY SIBLING!!!
He yelled embracing me in a tight hug. I hugged back and we rocked back and forth as he told me so many things that he remembered about us in our childhood. My mom took a photo of us. We let go and then my mom hugged me
Mom=happy birthday my love
Me=thank you mommy
I say as we both let go and smile
Mom=I made you your birthday breakfast but this time it's more then we usually get
She smiled making me smile. We all washed our hands and served ourselves food. We talked and later finished eating. The whole day we watched movies and I did tiktoks with mom and ruski. After that i went Instagram and posted one of the pictures that i took earlier.

Marlene