1. Little Ball Of Fire

OHM'S POV

My head went a little bit dizzy after i get out of my office. I work as an accountant and those numbers just jeopardize everything inside my brain. I really hate my job, but this is all what i've got for now, so i need to stay however stressful my job is.

I want to get drunk and since tomorrow is Saturday, i think it was not a bad idea.

Then, i called my bestfriend Bboun to accompany me. Bboun works as a lawyer and he is gay. I don't care about the gay part because Bboun is cool, he is the kind of bestfriend who'll help me no question asked.

Ohm: Hey dude, where are you?

Bboun: Just finished my job, whats up?

Ohm: Need to get drunk, you in?

Bboun: Need to get laid too. Let's go to The Jazzways

Ohm: Not that gay bar again.

Bboun: Come on, that place is great!

Ohm: Alright, fine...

It's not that i hate gays, but that place is full of gay dudes and if i go there, then everyone will assume that i'm gay too. They'll start to flirt with me and it's just troublesome.

Yeah, perks to have a gay bestfriend i guess.

15 minutes later, Bboun picked me up and then we go to the Jazzways together.

Jazzway's is luxurious gay bar in town and the drinks there cost a fortune for me. I don't have that much cash, but Bboun's black credit card will always save my poor ass.

Didn't i mention that Bboun is rich as fuck before? Sorry, its just slip my mind.

We get into the place, and turn out, the place is so crowded. Bboun then decides that we go to the VIP area instead, and there he treats me a lot of great beverages and nice meals.

I drink that good alcohol in no time, getting myself slowly wasted. Bboun will not get drunk tonight because he said that he wants to get laid, meaning he needs his full stamina to top another dude. Usually, he will just throw me in my apartment after he finds someone to be his fuck.

Bboun left me in my seat after sometime, saying that he will look for someone to flirt.

Me? i just kept on drinking while getting rid of that numbers out of my head. My eyes are roaming around the room, trying to find something fun or something that can entertain me.

My eyes locked up with a little fellow who looked me lustfully and i know exactly whats running on his head. He wants me, but naaah, i'm not gay, i like girls, im single now, but for heaven sake, i'm not that desperate.

That cute little fellow might be small, but i know he will be trouble for me if i have to deal with him. He looks like a ball of fire with cute face and flirty eyes. His shirt has slit on both of the sides which makes his hip shown everytime he moves. Wow... what a slut. I know he purposely did that to attract his kind.

I looked somewhere else and just continue drinking without any care about him or any other living things around me, that little fellow is not the only one who look at me anyway, so.. fuck them.

i have high tolerance of alcohol and that makes me unable to get drunk although i already finished 1 bottle.

I reach for another bottle, but suddenly that little fellow grab my hand and sit on my lap. I don't even know when he approach me because it happened so fast, or maybe because the room is so dark which makes me unable see him clearly.