3. Law Student

OHM'S POV

It's morning and i just wake up from the most comfortable sleep i've ever got this week. I took a deep breath and i feel so in peace. I opened my eyes and quickly looking for someone who turned my world around last night. I was looking for Fluke, the one who could lit up my fire and giving me experience like never before, that beautiful cute creature.

I look around my room but i can't find him. I even checked up my bathroom, living room, everywhere, but he was still nowhere to be found.

Then i sat on my bed, slowly downing the fact that Fluke was already left. He just goes away like that, not even bother to say goodbye...

I totally understand that this is gonna happen, but i never know that it will make me feel this way....like making me feel so upset...and also a little bit empty inside.

I wish i could spend some more time with him, but... well, maybe we are not meant to be together afterall...

Whoa.... wait a minute....what am i even thinking?

Me and Fluke? Getting together? My God... I must be crazy...

Then i just ignored everything about Fluke. About that blowjob, about that slim body, or about that cute face which always make me captivated. I'm really trying...

But why the fuck forgetting him is so fuckin difficult?!

Am i really that gay?

And why i just know about it right now?

My head start to get dizzy, so i decided to push every thought about Fluke to the back of my head. I took a bath afterwards, trying to distract myself, but fluke's moan kept ringing in my head again and again until i get sick of it.

I shook my head furiously, getting rid of that thought.

Why am i being like this? I supposed to just have fun today, not dwelling into some useless thoughts about one night stand.

After i took a bath, i tidy up my bed and change the sheet, because well, both me and Fluke are totally well spent last night. All evidence must be discarded, so i threw everything to the washing machine.

Something suddenly dropped from the crumpled bedsheet and i quickly took it from the floor.

It was a wallet.

Not mine, but i already know whose this belong to, because there is no guest coming to my bed until last night.

I opened the wallet and i see that cute face again. The cute face i'm trying so hard to forget for the last one hour.The wallet is belong to Fluke.

He left his wallet in my room, with everything in it, including money and credit cards.

It's kinda funny tho, because it didn't suit him so well, his clumsiness i mean... because from what i know... Fluke is a witty, manipulative, smart person. No trace of imperfection on him, never know that he could be this clumsy too.

I try to look at his ID card but suddenly, my bell rings.

Someone is at my front door.

I was anticipated myself to find Fluke there and thought about everything i will say to him.

Damn it... only thinking about meeting Fluke already makes me feel so nervous...

I opened the door and there i found Bboun instead, smirking and showing his cool vibe.

My heartbeat slowed down as i quickly hide Fluke's wallet on my back pocket.

Hmmh... my bad... i was nervous for nothing.