6. The Beach

OHM'S POV

Today i wake up and feeling so great, first because fluke is mine now and second, because we are going to date at the beach with BbounPrem.

My morning was never feel like this before, because it has been ages from the last time i fell in love. I remember i had a girlfriend in my third year of college, but we broke up after we graduated because she had to move out of town for her job.

All my relationship after her felt cold and empty because i just didn't have any passion in my love life. I liked to stay single, but girls always come to me and ask to be my girlfriend. Mostly i'd refuse them, but sometimes i said yes if i feel they're nice enough to be with.

Maybe they thought that i love them back, but truth to be told, i never give 100% of myself in building those relationship. All i focused on is building my career which lead me to be an assistant manager in Gerald Corp, one of the most prestigious company in this country.

My life is all about my job and all i think of is my career until i met fluke, my boyfriend.

Fluke brings the passion which i have long forgotten. He woke something inside of me that makes me want to always protect him and take care for him

He makes me curious, hyped, and excited at the same time and i always want to be together with him for all the time.

I just.... can't get enough of him...

Bboun: Hey, Ai sat! open the door!

Bboun shouting from my door, snapping me out of my thought.

I quickly stood up, open the door and let him in. He was already together with Prem, never once getting his hand off of that guy.

We will go to the beach together using Bboun's car, so i quickly took my back, snacks for my fluke, and some clothes before stuffing them all in the car.

We then go to Fluke's apartment to pick him up. During the trip, Bboun always kissing Prem on the red light stop and Prem always return it with a punch. It was so funny and i laughed everytime, but Bboun didn't give a shit and keep kissing his boyfriend although the said boyfriend is savage as fuck.

Finally, we arrived at fluke's apartment and soon we are knocking on his door.

Fluke opened the door and i feel like i just see the brightest sunshine when i see his smile.

Fluke: Phi Ohm you came!

Fluke exclaimed, throwing himself at me, pecking my lips and cheek before hugging me tightly.

He is such a happy pills and i'm more than happy to hug him back.

Bboun: Ahem

Bboun purposely coughing to make us realized their presence, but Fluke didn't care as he kept hugging me.

Prem: Aaaheeeeemmmm!

Prem made a louder cough and then finally, fluke giggled before letting go of the hug.

Fluke: Alright...Come iiiinnn...

Fluke said while poking Prem everywhere, and Prem returned it by tickling fluke everywhere too, making my little one laughed hysterically.

Fluke then invited us to sit in his living room while he goes to the kitchen together with Prem, saying that they'll cook some breakfast for all of us.

Bboun sit on the couch and look around the room, gaping like an idiot.

Ohm: Yeah.. cool right?