5. Boyfriend

OHM'S POV

Fluke avoided me.

Again...

After that time when i followed him to his apartment, he is putting more effort in staying away from me, like... he has been blocking my number for now and also blocking me from all of his social media.

He put my name on blacklisted guest of his apartment and he even going so far as forbidding Prem to help me find him in anyway.

Great, wasn't it? Fluke is just slick. Not only he rejects me, but he also makes sure to get rid of me from his life once and for all.

I feel so desperate, contemplating whether i should continue pursuing him, or just let him go?

The latter option seems more logical, but it was already two weeks from the last time i meet him and i still longing for his kisses like a lunatic.

I miss him.

And i really hate myself when i did.

Bboun: Come oooonnn... stop wearing that long face Ohm... its Prem's birthday tonight...live the party up.

Bboun said, sitting beside me in the corner of the bar. We are in the Jazzway's right now, celebrating Prem's birthday.

Fluke? Well he is not here of course.

Ohm: Yeah, sorry, i think i'll just go home

Bboun: Ah it sucks. Is it because of fluke?

Bboun asked, a little bit annoyed. I kinda understand why he acted like that because i'm not being myself for the last two weeks. I often being absent minded and sometimes, i can't even make a simple conversation with him.

Ohm: Don't mind me, you continue your party with Prem, I'll just go.

I said, standing up and get ready to leave the place.

Bboun: Wait... Prem please come here babe

Bboun held me, looking behind his back and called his boyfriend, Prem, to come to us.

Prem: Yes? What is it?

Prem said, standing beside Bboun. Bboun looked at Prem and somehow his face beaming with excitement and happiness.

Shit, even an idiot would tell that Bboun is whipped with this guy.

Bboun then stood up, throwing his arm around Prem's shoulder and then kissing him on the lips.

That view is not the first, but i just look somewhere else, somewhere which doesn't make me feel envious.

Prem: Damn it! Stop kissing me in public!

Prem said, pushing Bboun around his chest.

Bboun: I will keep kissing you tonight babe, be ready... and now tell me, where's fluke?

Prem: He said he won't come

Ohm: Owh, nevermind, i'll just go home, you guys enjoy your party, okay?

I said while putting my jacket on, getting myself ready to leave

Prem: I'm sorry Ohm...I really can't do anything, fluke is my best friend.

Prem said and he looks really sorry, maybe because he knows that i was so desperate in meeting fluke.

Ohm: Yeah, it's fine buddy, happy birthday.