7. Ohmy Bear

FLUKE'S POV

Ohm: Noo, i'm sorry, i think i can't pick you up to go to your college today. I've got stomachache. Is it okay if you ride a taxy instead?

Fluke: It's okay Phi Ohm. You got stomachache? Phi ohm are you alright?

Ohm: I'm fine. Please ride a taxy na khap..

Fluke: Khap phi...

That was Phi Ohm calling me.

He said he couldn't pick me up because he had stomachache.

Ever since i'm being his boyfriend, he wouldn't let me ride public transportation because it has to be him who take me everywhere. He only let me to go on my own if he really really can't pick me up, like...he was busy with his job or he had stomachache just like today.

Phi Ohm is a strong willing person. He was so stubborn and if he said he can't pick me up because he had stomachache, then it must have been a very very bad stomachache.

I'm worried about him and i just have to see him after class.

I went to my college by riding a taxy just like what Phi Ohm suggested, and upon arrived there, i quickly going into my class. The class is about heavy stuff as usual and i just take note of everything. I couldn't concentrate because my mind kept thinking about Phi Ohm.

How is Phi Ohm right now?

Is he okay?

How if he can't handle the pain and dies?

Auughh... now i'm being ridiculous.

The class ended 2 hours later and i quickly going to Phi Ohm's apartment.

After i arrived, soon i knock on his door and wait impatiently outside.

Phi ohm slowly opened the door and my god.....he looked like crap. Not a bad crap tho, he is a handsome crap.

He was shirtless, only wearing his sweatpants and his hair resembled bird nest after getting struck by hurricane.

Fluke: Phi Ohm...

I said as i throw myself to him, tiptoeing my feet to the max to kiss him on his lips, but Phi Ohm put his hands in between our lips and stop my attempt to kiss him.

I took a step back, pouting.

Ohm: No...I haven't taken a bath yet. Come in..

He said, pinching my cheek and then reaching on my hips before leads me inside. He escorted me to the living room and then took a bottle of strawberry milk for me. He already knows all my preference by now and i found that so sweet.

Ohm: Noo.. you shouldn't come here, i'm not well...

He said and it's true, phi Ohm looks so pale.

Fluke: So...you mean...you will be the only one who take care of me in our relationship and not the other way around? I'm sorry Phi Ohm, but that's a shitty relationship...

I said, a little bit annoyed because everyone always assumed that i'm weak just because i'm small. Phi Ohm is too, well...probably he did that because he loves me, but of course, i'm more than capable of taking care of him too.

Ohm: Yes, that's right... but i don't want you to see me like this.

Fluke: Why? You still look so handsome tho... Now, would you please tell me what happened?