8. Alex

FLUKE'S POV

Alex was so mad until he went speechless.

He pushed me into his car and then he was speeding it up through the busy road of the city. I was sitting silently beside him, thinking about how would i face his rage later on...which usually would be bad.

I should be the one who got mad here, but its Alex we're talking about, the most complicated human being on earth. So i need to calm down to sort my way out of this.

Alex brought me into his house which he also used as his headquarters, and then immediately dragged me inside.

This place is not foreign for me because this is my second house back then when we were still together. Many guards there know me as well and some even called my name when i walked pass them, but they went silent instantly after getting death glare from Alex.

Alex dragged me into his room and then he harshly pushed me onto his bed.

Alex: Undress

He said, didn't give any fuck to my feelings.

Fluke: Have you gone mad, Alex? Didn't i tell you that we are done?!

I said, standing up from the bed and face him where he stands.

Alex: So, you think i'm joking when i said you're mine?

Alex said, using his mocking tone.

Fluke: Enough Alex. I'm not dealing with this anymore. We are done! And i'm not the one who broke it in the first place. It's you!

Alex: Yeah, right... it's my fault. And that's why i try to fix it, but what the fuck you did, baby?

Alex said before reaching a remote control and turned on his TV. He pressed some buttons and just then the video of me making love with Phi Ohm in the kitchen was shown on the screen.

Damn it...apparently, Alex put CCTV all over Phi Ohm's apartment and saw everything we did.

That also explain how could he knew that i was in Phi Ohm's apartment today. The damn bastard watching us all of this time and maybe he did that since the first day i was dating Phi Ohm.

I thought Alex was just bluffing, but it kinda slapped me in my face right now. I was so dumb to think that everything would be alright. I was underestimating Alex and it was never crossed my mind that Alex will go this far to get me back.

Alex used Phi Ohm to get what he wants from me and i was so pissed about that.

Fluke: What the fuck Alex? What do you want from me? You broke my love for you and now when i'm finally falling in love, you want to break it too? You and everyone else only know how to break me, you know that? I've been loyal to you for three.fuckin.years! I was happy despite how you've been treating me, but you are not more than a cheater Alex! You are just like my father!

I shouted, unleashing all of my rage to him.

Alex: Don't you fuckin compare me with that asshole!

Alex shouted madly, lifting one of his hand to slap me.

I closed my eyes, anticipating myself for his slap.

But his hand had never touched my face.

He was stopping himself middleway.

A moment later, i opened my eyes back and i saw Alex was massaging his temple, sign that he was already stressed with all this.

Alex: Look. You misunderstood. That fuck you saw was actually me punishing my enemy. He challenged me and somehow i ended up fucking him to make him talk. But he didn't talk and the next morning, Shirohige shot him dead. That shit is confidential so i can't tell you about it.