IFFTP 1

Jungkook looks around, people were staring at him as Taehyung had his arm around him

"Hyung?" He says, looking up at the older. Taehyung smirks, ruffling his hair.
"Don't worry about them, okay?" The older says, winking. Jungkook blushes, looking away. But what Jungkook didn't notice was how Taehyung were winking at other girls and boys.

"Y'all gotta stay quiet, my 'boyfriend' might arrive any minute now" Taehyung says, laughing.
"Shh, he's here" His friend, Bogum, says. Taehyung clears his throat, looking back and seeing a smiling Jungkook with his tray.
"Hyung!" Jungkook says, sitting down beside him. Jungkook wasn't really an outcast at school, to be honest, he does have many friends. But he's a regular student, means he isn't popular like Taehyung.

The older wrapped an arm around Jungkook's waist, leaving wet kisses on his neck. The younger giggles, pushing him a little.
"Hyung, stop, it's embarrassing" Jungkook whispers to Taehyung. The older snickers, and just kissed his cheek.
"Aww, what a sweet couple" Bogum says, their other friends agreeing. Jungkook smiles, looking down as he blushes.
"You're making my baby blush" Taehyung says, chuckling. Jungkook blushes more, covering his face with his here.

"I think this bet is going too far, Tae" Bogum says, looking at Taehyung with worried eyes. The other scoffs, rolling his eyes.
"You're the one who wanted this, why are you regretting it now" Taehyung says, scoffing. Bogum sighs, shaking his head.
"Yeah, but I noticed how innocent Jungkook is... I'm feeling bad for him that you're playing with his feelings" Bogum says, gulping. Taehyung shrugs, puffing out smoke on the older's face.
"You should stop this if I were you" Bogum says, biting his lips. Taehyung shrugs again, looking away.

Bogum stares at his friend, all he does is to maintain this reputation of him, not even caring that he's hurting someone...