IFFTP 16

Jungkook takes deep breaths as he squeezed the stress ball in his hand

Jungkook takes deep breaths as he squeezed the stress ball in his hand. The door opens and his head turned when he sees Yoongi, Bogum and Taehyung.
"What the fuck took you guys so long?!" Jungkook says, glaring.
"Well, we're sorry, we had to get some kind of permission from the principal" Yoongi says as he sat down, clearly tired.
"If I can move right here and now, I'll fucking kick y'all stomachs and make you feel how I feel right now, especially you, Taehyung!" Jungkook says, groaning as another contraction hits.

"Why me?" Taehyung says, pouting.
"Because you're the reason why I'm pregnant and in pain right now" Jungkook says, his tone so terrifying for them. The door opened again and the doctor walks in.
"Oh, doctor, you're back" Jungkook says, his tone calm by now. The others stared at eachother, gulping. The doctor then looked down between Jungkook's legs which made Taehyung growl. Jungkook glared at the older, telling him to shut up.
"You're ready" The doctor said after checking.

"Okay!" The doctor says as the baby's in his hands now. Jungkook breathes heavily, seeing his baby, eyes halflidded.
"You did it" Taehyung says, caressing Jungkook's hand. They heard the baby's cries, which made Jungkook smile. But he was so weak, he couldn't stay awake. The pain was too much for him awhile ago, it took all his energy. Taehyung feels Jungkook's hold loosen, making him look back to scream. The doctors looked at him with confusion until the doctor saw Jungkook passed out.
"Mr Kim, please, we'll take care of your family" The doctor says as Taehyung refused to get out.

"Your boyfriend will be okay, we promise you that" The doctor says and Taehyung gave up and just went out.
"Is he okay?" Yoongi and Bogum asks, clearly nervous.

"Yes, but he passed out. The doctor told me that he's okay, but I'm still nervous for him.