IFFTP 11

Taehyung growled as he sees Yun wrapping his arm around Jungkook's waist

Taehyung growled as he sees Yun wrapping his arm around Jungkook's waist. The guy he's with, let's call him, Hyu, gasps.
"Oh wow, that was scary and hot at the same time" Hyu says, smirking as he traced his finger on Taehyung's chest. Taehyung stared with a raised brow, slapping his hand away.
"Fuck off" Taehyung says as he walked away. He stomped over to Jungkook and Yun, grabbing the younger's wrist. Jungkook gasps, looking at who it was and rolling his eyes as its only Taehyung.
"What the fuck so you want?" Jungkook says as he harshly removed Taehyung's hand away from his wrist.
"Let's talk" The older says, face blank with his voice stern.

"And why?" Jungkook says, crossing his arms. Yun stared, a bit worried of what Taehyung will do to him and Jungkook.
"Let's just fucking talk" Taehyung says before he grabbed Jungkook's wrist again and dragging him.
"Jungkook!" Yun says, but shut himself up as Taehyung glared and pointed at him.
"This is none of your fucking business, okay?" Taehyung says and Yun gulped, nodding.

Taehyung and Jungkook stopped in an hallway, quiet and no one was there.
"What the fuck are you doing?" Taehyung says, raising his brow.
"Well, what the FUCK are you doing?" Jungkook says, crossing his arms as he too, raised his brow.
"I'm trying to make you jealous" Both of them said at the same time.
"Well, I'm trying to make you jealous cause that's what you deserve. You deserve to suffer for making me suffer too" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes.

"Well, I don't care, just don't be so near that guy" Taehyung says, looking away.
"What do you mean? I'm not like you, okay? I don't go around and fuck with people and their hearts" Jungkook says, about to hit Taehyung when his stomach started hurting. Taehyung stared with worry, asking what happened.
"It's nothing, I think I'm just stressing myself" Jungkook says before walking away.

"I-is he really okay... "