IFFTP 8

Jungkook opened his locker, and as he do so, something fell

Jungkook opened his locker, and as he do so, something fell. Looking down, he picked it up and looked around. He stared at it, from the initials 'KTH'. Scoffing, he crumpled it and put back his books inside with anger. He then closed it and went away, throwing the paper away. Taehyung saw this, sighing as he facepalmed.
"Of course he'll know my initials" He says, groaning.

"What was that?" Yoongi asks as he saw what Jungkook threw away.
"A letter from my fucking baby daddy" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes.
"Glad that you aren't too soft to get back to him. If you did, you'll get hurt again" Yoongi says, smiling. Jungkook smiles a little, laughing.
"Of course I ain't, that guy broke my heart then I'll make him work hard for it back" Jungkook says, winking. Yoongi laughs, shaking his head.

Taehyung, who heard everything, gulps.
"Well, I deserve it" He says, shrugging.

"You heard him saying that you need to work hard if you want to get him back?" Bogum says, making Taehyung roll his eyes.
"That's what I have been saying to you the past three minutes" Taehyung says, groaning. Bogum scratched his head, shrugging.
"Sorry" He says, laughing. Taehyung just rolled his eyes again, chewing on his food.

As much as Jungkook hates Taehyung for breaking his heart, he can't help but feel jealous. Taehyung is literally laughing with Bogum. He sighed, shaking his head, looking away.
"He's making me feel jealous" Jungkook said out loud, making Yoongi look at him. The older looked at what he was looking out, scoffing.
"Why would you feel jealous about that?" Yoongi asks, while Jungkook groaned.
"Leave me alone, hyung, it is making me feel jealous" Jungkook says, rubbing the bridge of his nose. Yoongi just shrugged and just went back to staring at his phone.