IFFTP 9

Taehyung stared at Jungkook talked with someone

Taehyung stared at Jungkook talked with someone. He growled while Bogum pats his shoulder.
"You guys aren't together, let him be" Bogum says, sighing.
"I know, but like-" Taehyung cuts himself off, giving up.
"Yes, I'll be your partner at the danc-" They heard but Taehyung stomped over.
"No, I'll take you to the dance" Taehyung says, glaring at the guy. Jungkook frowns, shaking his head.
"Do-" The younger is cut off as Taehyung shook his head.

"No, you're going with me" Taehyung says, voice stern. Jungkook pushes him, rolling his eyes.
"I am going with him, TAEHYUNG" Jungkook says as he grabbed the guy's arm. The guy smiled, chuckling. Taehyung rolls his eyes, walking to Bogum.
"You shouldn't of have done that" Bogum says as he cleared his throat, trying not to laugh.

"Leave me alone, Bogum. If he wants to make me jealous, then I'll make him jealous too" Taehyung says, smirking.
"Tae-" Bogum is cut off as his friend already went away. He followed him, sighing.
"That was bold of you" Yoongi says, chuckling as he went close.
"We're going to dance, okay?" Jungkook says, smiling at the guy. The guy nodded, leaving.

Taehyung walked inside the dance event, sighing as the boy he's with squealed. He rolled his eyes, meeting eyes with Jungkook. The younger smirked at him before the guy he's with, grabbed his arm and they walked to Jin and Yoongi. He sighed and pulled the guy he's with to the foods.
"You're so noisy" He says, while the guy he's with pouts and huffs.
"Can you not, it's not cute" He says, rolling his eyes. He saw Jungkook and the guy he's with go to the dance floor and started dancing to the song, laughing and having fun. He stared at the guy he's with, sighing before pulling him to the dance floor also.