IFFTP 6

"How the fuck can you be so careless?!" Taehyung yelled as he punched Bogum

"You have to eventually tell it yourself, Tae" Bogum says as he cowers.
"That was what I was planning! Tell him by my fucking self! But you...you gotta ruin it" Taehyung says as tears fell down his cheeks. Bogum's eyes widened as he saw this, Taehyung never cried to one of the people he played with, maybe he did love Jungkook.
"I'm sorry, I didn't know Yoongi was there" Bogum says, gulping.

Taehyung chuckles bitterly, biting his wobbling lips as he wiped his tears.
"He... He told me he was pregnant, with my child" He says, gripping onto his hair as he slid down the wall. Bogum just stared, not knowing what to do. He crouched down beside his friend, hugging him. Taehyung broke down and he hugged back, crying on Bogum's shoulder.
"I-I have a child, Bogum" He says, crying.

"Hyung, why... " Jungkook says as he cried. Yoongi brought him water, sitting down beside him on the bed.
"Kook, I'm so sorry you had to know it from me" Yoongi says as he rubbed Jungkook's back. The younger just rests his head on Yoongi's shoulder, tears continuously falling down his cheeks.
"It's ok-okay, Taehyung wouldn't probably tell me about it" He says, sniffling as his hand unconsciously went to his small bump.
"Your father turned out to be an asshole, b-baby" Jungkook says, chuckling bitterly. Yoongi sighed as he heard this, wrapping his arm around Jungkook's shoulder, rubbing it.

Taehyung walked inside the school, people staring at him. Bogum then walked to him, a bit panicked.
"Taehyung, oh, my gosh" Bogum says as he breathes heavily.
"What is it?" He asks, raising his brow.

"Well, some girls are picking on Jungkook, Yoongi's not here... You need to go there or they might go too far"

 You need to go there or they might go too far"