"Mine!" (EruHan AU)- Phillia

(A/N: This is a one-shot featuring one of my favorite AoT/SnK ships. Very G-Rated. Enjoy.)

                                                                                        PHILLIA

Hanji would’ve KILLED for that book.

Honestly, it was on the bestsellers list for nearly a week. Of course, she could have gotten it earlier, but none of the silly libraries and bookstores had the one she wanted. Being this passionate about frogs is easy for neither her nor her dad. Heck, Hanji dragged her dad all around London to help her search, and he was beginning to lose his patience.

When she’d finally thought that the perfect store was in her reach, she pestered and knackered him for the rest of the week (yes, the Great Library Search of London took two days).

“Mais, Papa...”

“Non.”

“Sil te plait!”

“Pour quoi, petite?”

Hanji wrinkled her nose. “I’m not PETITE.”

“No book.”

Papa!

Finally, the tired man thrust a wad of fivers at his bavarde daughter to quench her flames.

“Merci, Papaaa!” her voice was carried away in seemingly-endless echoes as her dad dropped her off in the parking lot of the shopping mall and hurried home, probably eager to return to the luxury of his nap.

As she walked in, Hanji gave a jiggle of triumph that attracted the eyes of both adults and kids her age (eleven and twelve and so).

A tall boy that looked maybe a year older than Hanji rolled his eyes at her exasperatedly.

Hanji wasn’t fazed. She merely gave him a laugh and jiggled her derriere on the way to the bookstore.

After a few double-takes and directions, Hanji found herself standing in front of a huge red doorway with a lit-up neon sign on it that spelled out: Codexo.

“Groovy pun, but okay...” she murmured to herself.

As she walked in she ignored the old Beatles album playing on the stereo and the hordes of girl surrounding the new second volume in the Harry Potter series. She wasn’t one for novels anyway.

“Erm, excuse me, but do you know where the science books are?” She asked a passing assistant.

She popped the bubble of gum in her lips before she replied, “’Course, dearie. Just go ‘round there and you’ll see a big nasty frog mascot for our new book.”