La Brune Du Les Yeux Des Feu (Attack on Titan AU part 1- Eros)

EROS

                                         DRAMATIS PERSONNAE 

The English Lyrics to Belle:

 http://www.parolesmania.com/paroles_notre_dame_de_paris_507/paroles_belle_english_version_156447.html

Les personnages:

The Characters:

Armin Arlert: The narrator of this story.

Annie Leonhardt, Bertholdt Hoover, Reiner Braun, Mikasa Ackerman, Eren Jaeger, Krista Lenz, Ymir, Connie Springer, Sasha Brauss, Jean Kirschtine and Marco Bott: The audience listening to Armin.

Captain Erwin Smith: Our first protagonist and recently-appointed Chevalier Capitaine de la Gard (Knight Captain of the Guard). His Cavalry authority field is Paris, the capital of France. The public calls him 'Desolate of Benevolence' as a clue on his dispassion and ruthlessness. A man strong of belief in principle, he would not hesitate to burn, kill, and bathe in the blood of both his comrades and his opponents for what is right. However, his sense of right and wrong have been twisted and tampered with. After an encounter with a certain black phantom, his blindfolded eyes open to the truth- a truth covered by the tyrant of Paris. Not only does he find truth about his superiors and the dregs of Parisian society, but even himself- and his father.

Zoe Hanji: A poor gypsy woman who returned a favor to a criminal by blocking a strike aimed at him- with her own hand. She is popular in the alleyways and dregs of society as Hanji. She dreams and longs for a proper education, but she bitterly acknowledges that she would be rejected for what she was- a gypsy. Meeting Le Chevalier Capitaine and his lieutenant one fateful night, she begins plotting her way out of this hell. But later she realizes that there is more than what meets the eye- within.

Lieutenant Mike Zacharius: He is a hero amongst heroes, and an oddball amongst the sophisticated and dainty nobles of Paris. He is very well-known for his amazing feat- the assasination of Asmodeus, a serial killer who has killed many people, especially nobles. Since his the remarkable accomplishment, people have often nick-named him Humanity's Strongest. He is more lenient and kind-hearted than his best friend Erwin. 

Levi: Or, as he is more commonly known: Rivaille, is a criminal who, like Asmodeus, killed and pillaged the homes and peoples of Paris. But unlike Asmodeus, who committed sin for his own sake, Levi was a Robin Hood of sorts. He did what was wrong to prove what was right, likewise to Captain Erwin Smith, our protagonist. He killed a drunk noble man who threatened to commit sin over Zoe Hanji, a gypsy woman who was earning her living nearby. In return for his help Hanji vows to return the favor- one way or another.

Lord Zackly: The ruler over military forces including the La Cavalerie and La Police Populaire (the Cavalry and the Police of the People) in Paris and a huge tyrant. Although he has high authority and a rich reputation amongst the upper Classes, the peasants and citizens seem to have taken a different view. At first Erwin and Mike have no doubts in their superior whatsoever, but then come to realize his true colors. 

Captain Nile Dawk: Le Policier Capitaine de Paris. His faith and loyalty to Lord Zackly is ineffable and  he is known for his uptight personality and cruelty.