"Cereal- Mum's Worst Enemy" RonMione- Storge (Family Love)

(A/N: RonMione being one of my favorite Harry Potter ships, I enjoyed making this headcanon very much. Please enjoy my humble, simple, joyfully and cheerfully written headcanon featuring Storge- the Greek word for love meaning, in specific, one's love for one's family. After all, what better family headcanon is to make other than for the amazing world of Harry Potter? Do drop in an inqury of any sort in the comments. I am all open for requests (and I need them as I am running rather low on ideas). Really, now, don't be shy. I don't bite, I only write!)

                                                      STORGE

"Absolutely NOT!"

"But Mum!" Rose wailed. 

"I am not spending a good sickle on this nonsense- you have perfectly good Kellogs at home!" Hermione snapped back at her protesting children before snatching the box of Celia Barnett's Cereal from her son's hands. "You turn your nose up at my food and you agree with Dad on everything. Isn't ordinary British cuisine GOOD enough for your picky habits? I thought you loved the toasted Kellogs- and they're the American brand too, so that Hugo could brag to his friends in his third year!"

Rose pouted prettily. "But everyone likes Celia Barnett's- and this is the new flavor!"

"Hmph." Hermione eyed the cover on the customized pyramid of cereal boxes beadily, scanning the box's contents to get a better impression. "Celia Barnett's Every-Flavor Cereal Bits." She squinted. "In cooperation with Bertie Bott Co." She gave a derisive snort. "A rip-off, that Celia Barnett is! Copying poor Bertie's ideas with her tacky cereal!"

Hugo rolled his eyes and shot a glare at his sister to keep her complaining at bay.

"We'll tell Dad instead, Rose," he hissed when his mother went to check an aisle featuring muggle foods. "Don't go round complaining, for Merlin's sake. Wizarding Cereal is Mum's worst enemy."

Ron Weasley's job wasn't quite so rewarding as he thought back when he was a student. 

In his sixth year at Hogwarts, many years ago, he and his friend Harry Potter dreamed of becoming Aurors. Both had applied, passed the exams, and were appointed Aurors. But even as an adult people took his friend more seriously and he had the higher authority, and, most importantly, salary. Although Ron brought home a thicker wallet than his father did, the presents for the children and the companion weren't always extravagant. Harry often brought Ginny a golden necklace and his sons first-class brooms, being deputy chief Auror and an aspiring Chief. Ron kept his presents simple and joyful. (Another) week-long trip to Egypt had to make do instead of a month-long vacation in Paris or Singapore. A nice silver ring (it protects against werewolves) was surely a fine substitute for a diamond brooch.

Hermione loved them, and that was all that mattered to Ron.

Hermione Granger, his wife, often laughed at them when it came to 'planning their futures' back at Hogwarts, but when they first applied for the Ministry of Aurors she helped and supported them both in more ways than one. 

She's a good friend and wife, he thought dreamily to himself. I hope she wouldn't be too angry when she sees the kids' treats.

Humming to an old Weird Sisters melody, Ron strutted into his house's gates, carrying bags in his arms. He had his uniform coat draped over his shoulder as the weather did not allow such heavy material to be worn.

"Look! Dad's home!" he heard his daughter, his Princess Rosy-Posy, shriek in delight.

"Dad?" Hugo poked his red head out of the door. "Dad! Let me help!" He rushed towards his father to help him carry the bags.