Anemone

¦¦ Anemone on a darker note indicates fading hope and a feeling of having been forsaken. On a positive note it symbolizes anticipation. ¦¦

ㅍㅇㅍㅇ

Taehyung would've succumbed and stayed if Yoongi hadn't arrived just in time.

He managed to calm Taehyung down and talk some sense into him, reminding him of his parents who were waiting for him.

So he found himself slowly getting out of the house, looking around, trying to commit every nook and cranny to his memory.

Yoongi let him take his time, because he'd actually come to pick him up ahead of time, to see that he was right in worrying. So he kept a sharp eye on the younger.

Taehyung felt so sad.

He didn't want to leave the house. He didn't want to leave Yugi.

He wished it would rain so he could cry again without letting anyone see his tears.

But it didn't rain, and tears were threatening to well up in his eyes again, so he forced himself to turn around and start moving towards Yoongi's truck.

"Kim Taehyung!"

He paused, whirling around to the yell.

Yuqi stood inside the house.

He could see the back door left open behind her and he knew she'd been crying in his grandma's shed.

She started running towards him and Taehyung barely managed to put his bags down before she jumped in his arms, hugging him tightly.

"Please don't leave me forever. Please come back soon." She sobbed into his chest.

"I won't. I'd never leave you. I promise I'll be back again." He mumbled into her hair.

"You better." She weakly slapped his back. "Or I'll hunt you down myself. I.. I love you too much to just let you go."

"I love you too, flower."

"No, I mean.." She pulled away to look up straight into his eyes. "I love you, love you."

His eyes widened in shock before his face twisted up and he started to cry yet again.

"I - I'm sorry if you don't feel the same way, but I - I love you and that's my honest feelings. But if you want, we can stay the way we've always been because I - I would do it if it was for you. I - I -"

Taehyung shut her up by pulling her in for a kiss.

She squeaked in surprise, but then melted into him, and they stood like that with their lips pressed together until Taehyung pulled away.

"I love you too, flower. I've - I've loved you for years."

"Y-you have?"

"Definitely." He pecked her lips softly.

Beep beep.

They both jumped.

"You're both disgustingly sweet and all, but we've dragged this on much longer that we should, and we really must go now, Tae." Yoongi called from the truck.

Taehyung's shoulders slumped and he looked back at Yuqi.

She was smiling sadly. "You should go, Taetae. Learn a lot of things. Be a good boy."

He mirrored her smile. "I will. I'm your good boy, after all."

"You are, aren't you?" She giggled, squishing his cheeks and pecking his lips. "You're my boy. Mine."

"Only yours." Taehyung confirmed.

They hugged and Taehyung kissed her forehead one last time before they pulled themselves away from each other.