Gladiolus

¦¦Gladiolus symbolizes strength of character, faithfulness and honor. The Gladiolus flower signifies remembrance.¦¦

ㅍㅇㅍㅇ

"Soonshim!" She called as she stretched on the porch.

The dog ran up to her and she gave him a pat before picking him up and hugging him to her chest.

It's been more than a year since she last saw Taehyung. It wasn't that he hadn't tried, no.

Something always seemed to come up and he wouldn't be able to come.

It was sad, but it wasn't his fault.

Yuqi looked at the driveway, thinking about the first time she'd sent him away. The time she'd confessed her feelings to him, and the time he'd confessed his.

She'd been living at his house since she'd turned eighteen, looking after it and keeping an eye on the garden and his fields.

Her parents had enough hands to work on their field and they knew how much Taehyung meant to her and how stubborn she could be when it came to him, so they hadn't put up much of a fight about it.

She silently watched the sky change colours until Soonshim suddenly perked up and started wriggling in her arms.

As soon as she let go, Soonshim took off down the path, surprising Yuqi. "Soonshim! Come back!" She yelled as she ran after him.

And then froze.

Because Soonshim had stopped.

And there, crouching down to pet him was a male figure.

He looked up and flashed her a boxy smile when he saw her. "Hey, flower."

She grinned tearfully. "Welcome back, Taetae."

< ㅜㅐㅌ ㅌㅠㅁ >