Chapter Three

In the Prison World

"You're a siphon?" the boy asked the blonde.

"Well, I was a thousand years ago. Now I'm a heretic, a siphon and a vampire," Lia told the young siphon.

"Wow, you are old," Kai said with little to no shock in his voice.

She rolled her eyes, turning on her heel to walk away from the boy.

"Wait, where are you going?" he asked.

"To my apartment, I'm hungry. It happens to
be not nice when you rip open the throat of a stranger," she deadpanned.

"Well, I can't die in here, so it's fine," he said, again with no real emotion.

He caught up to the girl who walked like she was on a mission. Despite the situation she was just thrown into, Lia held her head high. Kai imagined this is how queens acted. The girl reminded him of a queen.

What Kai didn't know was at points in history, she was. Lia had made her mark over a thousand years in a bloody way. She took over kingdoms, she led battles between nations and she surely did not show mercy to those who wronged her.

She was a little bit of all her siblings. Lia loved like Rebekah. She was psychotic like Kol. She had the short temper of Niklaus. She loved her family like Elijah. And she mildly hated what she had become like Finn.

Lia promised herself that Ty would die a cruel and bloody death when she got out of this hell hole. She would rip that boy to shreds with no remorse.

"Whatcha thinkin' about?" Kai questioned.

"About how I'm going to brutally kill the boy who got me stuck here," Lia answered seriously.

The coldness in her voice almost startled Kai. The pure evilness on her innocent face made Kai wonder what made her this way, what ruined the girl who probably would have never hurt a fly in the past.

"I think we'll get along great," he determined.

"We'll work fine together as we agree on something," she said, walking into a tall apartment building.

"And that is?" Kai asked, following the blonde.

"If we figure out how to get out, we don't leave each other in here," the girl said.

"Sounds fine to me," Kai replied.

Lia pressed the button of the elevator. She stood quietly, waiting for it.

"Ok, seriously, why are you so calm about being here?" he wondered aloud.

"Because there is a way out, we just have to figure it out. Plus, my family is immortal, they'll still be there when we get out," she calmly stated, stepping into the elevator when it arrived.

"I bet you're wondering why I got put in here," he said, clearly wanting to talk about himself. He followed her into the elevator.

"No, I'm wondering why you think I would want to talk about you," the heretic smirked at the boy.

Kai quieted for a moment, while the elevator shifted into movement. He'd be lying if he wasn't curious about what the girl
had done to be psychotic enough to be put in this world.

"Well you must be pretty crazy to be stuck with me," he determined.

Lia stepped off the elevator when it opened, the  siphon followed after her. She walked down the hall, reached her apartment door. First she tried to unlock the door with a key when she remembered Nik had change the lock months ago. Sighing, she gave a swift kick to the door and it slammed opened.

"Well if I deem you trustworthy, then maybe I'll tell you about my past," she said.

Kai pushed past the girl and into the large apartment. Lia almost ripped his heart out right then and there, he clearly didn't respect the small girl.

That would be his mistake though.

(a/n)

So i changed the person who would
play lia, i think it fits her better. i really should update this story more

unedited